9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-18 17:08:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
-was ill,jerseys cheap nfl, spoke repeatedly of killing self Patricia Lowton lived with her daughters in a new and neatly-built wooden house in Grove New Scheme, East Bank Demerara.But she suffered from a prolonged and painful condition that rendered her unable to work and so depressed was she that she spoke repeatedly of taking her own life.At around 15.30 hrs last Tuesday,cheap jerseys elite, two months shy of her 59th birthday,wholesale jerseys, Lowton walked half-way across the Demerara Harbour Bridge and jumped to her death.Her body was recovered about an hour later near the Guyana Defence Force Coast Guard wharf at Ruimveldt.Lowton’s daughters viewed the bridge’s security camera footage late Tuesday and saw their mother on the structure.They positively identified her body yesterday morning at the Lyken Funeral Parlour.One of Lowton’s daughters said that they last saw her alive at around 08.15 hrs on Tuesday when she left the family’s Lot 366 Golden Grove home. According to the daughter,nfl jerseys china, the woman’s son had planned to take her to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) for a blood test.“But she said she ain’t able wait and said she was going out. I ask her how long (she would be gone) and she said she was coming back ‘just now’, and asked the neighbour to watch the house.”They had expected her to be back at noon, and when she didn’t turn up, the son called his sisters.On learning that she hadn’t returned home, the son and other siblings tried to locate their missing mother.“We keep looking all over; we checked the hospitals,jerseys from china, we checked at Brickdam and Providence Police Stations and asked if they had any report of a missing personand they said no,cheap jerseys from china,” one daughter recalled.“We come home and say that we would make a report at the Diamond Police Station and same time my friend say that somebody fall in the river and that the person dark in complexion and look young.“When we go at the Harbour Bridge they ‘run’ the cameras and we see her; and this morning we go to identify the body and it was her.”According to one daughter, their mother began to show signs of mental illness after her husband passed away some time ago. She also suffered from a physical ailment that rendered her unable to work. Mrs. Lowton had repeatedly told her children that she was ‘fed-up’ of living with her ailment. She repeatedly expressed suicidal thoughts and had come close to throwing herself in the Demerara River the day before she took her fatal plunge.“Monday morning I go to take her to the hospital. She was crying out for pain. She say she feeling tired.“She said that she wanted to go (to the hospital) by herself. When I came home she say, ‘I went to the stelling at the back of the (Stabroek) market and I go to jump in,cheap nfl jerseys elite, but they had too many people so I turn back.’”“She said she want dead; she fed-up living; she can’t work,wholesale nfl jerseys, she can’t do nothing for sheself and is best she go home.“She talk about stabbing sheself and throwing sheself under a car. I would say ‘mommy’ bear up, yuh birthday coming up (in March)’ and she would say no, she want to go ‘home’ and rest.”It was at around 15.30 hrs on Tuesday that police ranks stationed at the bridge received an anonymous call that a woman was standing at the edge of the bridge in the vicinity of the retractor span. There are no rails in that area.”We got a call saying a woman is standing on the bridge at Span Eleven on the southern side and the word was ‘she looks like she wants to commit suicide,’ so immediately we sent out the security,” General Manager of the Demerara Harbor Bridge Rawlston Adams said.A policewoman rushed to the area in a vehicle and saw the woman, now identified as Patricia Lowton, clutching a bag and standing at the edge of the structure.The rank called out to Lowton who reportedly turned to look at the policewoman, before jumping overboard.Ranks from the Police Marine Branch at Ruimveldt scoured the waters for the victim,cheap jerseys, before finding her at GDF Coast Guard wharf at Ruimveldt base.It was on December 24, last, that 34-year-old Felicia Hussein climbed onto the rails of the Demerara Harbour Bridge and jumped into the deep waters. Her lifeless body was recovered some 45 minutes later.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:37 , Processed in 0.066916 second(s), 26 queries .