9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-19 20:26:04 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
… Little Abary murderPolice have recovered three cutlasses from an outhouse, including the suspected murder weapon that was used in the brutal murder of 33-year-old Maxwell Watson at Little Abary on Friday night, as they continue to gather vital evidence.Watson was stabbed to death during an attack by his uncle and two other men, who are at present in police custody, following a prolonged family feud.This shotgun butt and knife were among the incriminating items recovered by police at the scene of the murder.Investigators returned to the blood-spattered scene of the crime, yesterday, after receiving information that Watson’s attackers had hidden their weapons in the outhouse.Initially,Dwight Freeney Falcons Jersey UK, police were looking for a shotgun, which they believe was also used to confront Watson before he was finally cornered and killed.However, apart from the butt of the weapon which was recovered shortly after the killing,L.C. Greenwood Steelers Jersey UK, the police were unable to locate the main component.Watson collapsed and died on the parapet in front of his yard, while his reputed wife,Lynn Swann Steelers Jersey UK, 20-year old Valarie Niles, received a stab in the back while trying to protect Watson.The incident which sent shockwaves throughout the village was not totally unexpected since the family, who occupy three houses in one yard,Taylor Gabriel Falcons Jersey UK, was always engaged in heated arguments with threats of murdering one another being the order of the day.The police were called upon on several occasions to intervene.Police yesterday confirmed that they had charged some family member for court tomorrow following assault allegations earlier on Friday.According to Niles, the problem escalated on Friday when her husband’s uncle who was imbibing began throwing suggestive remarks at her.“Radika song and all different song ah play and he (the uncle) just deh hollering ‘Ow Valo, Ow Valo. And me husband went home,” Niles related.She said that she later saw her husband’s uncle going toward their house which is situated at the back of the yard,Rod Woodson Steelers Jersey UK, despite the protestations of his wife.“I hear she saying, ‘where you going with that cutlass? Wha you callin de people dem wife name for?’”She said that the man left and came back with a shotgun and began pointing it at her.Niles said that she called the police at Mahaicony but they took some time in coming.Police also confirmed that they did receive the call and did hear what appeared to be gunshots.However, by the time they made the four-mile journey from the Mahaicony Police Station,Jordy Nelson Packers Jersey UK, Watson was already lying dead, while his uncle was standing on the road not too far from his body.The dead man’s mother told this newspaper that almost everyday, her brother threatened her only son to shoot him and his wife and burn their bodies in the backdam.It was she who revealed that her brother had a firearm.“Me carry me pickney ah Mahaicony (police station) plenty times fuh complain. Which day me go till ah Cove and John and report wha dem tell me pickney how dem ah kill am. Nothing nah do; dem (police) just ah warn dem and now me pickney dead,Robert Alford Falcons Jersey UK,” the woman cried.She was livid with her elderly mother for supporting her brother in the dispute.But her mother,Devonta Freeman Falcons Jersey UK, who is also the dead man’s grandmother, Chandrowtie, called Chand, told this newspaper on Friday night that Watson was a nuisance to the rest of the family.She said that she too had been experiencing verbal abuse from him although she did not agree that he should have met his end the way he did.According to the elderly woman, she heard the commotion but did not know what was taking place since she was in her house at the front of the yard.And since it was normal for the family to be engaged in such behaviour she did not look out.However,Ra Shede Hageman Falcons Jersey UK, a few seconds later she saw her son (the alleged killer) running toward the front of the yard with blood on his skin.“Me son, me nah know wha happen but me see he (victim) run and drop down in front deh,” Chandrowtie told Kaieteur News.A police source said that charges will be instituted soon, since most of the evidence have been gathered and statements have already been obtained.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:02 , Processed in 0.067735 second(s), 26 queries .