10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-21 06:57:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– said he has made recordings in the event of his deathSean HindsFormer hit man, Sean Hinds,Cheap NFL Jerseys, says he is prepared to speak with Minister of State, Joseph Harmon,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, but not with the police, about the work of the ‘death squad’ that he was an integral part of.Hinds made the recorded statement yesterday, even as Crime Chief Wendell Blanhum said that the self-confessed hit man was wanted for a “serious offence” and should turn himself in.Hinds has been spilling the beans about the work of a ‘death-squad’ which he said was set up to target criminals who were  behind a spate of killings following the February 23, 2002 Mash Day jailbreak.He claimed that the ‘death squad’ worked with members of the Police Force and he was among members who uplifted arms from CID Headquarters, Eve Leary.But he repeatedly declined comment when asked whether the group took orders from any officials of the then PPP government.He insists that he has put those days behind him, but claimed he was forced to speak out recently after persons attempted to implicate him in the killing of political activist Courtney Crum-Ewing.Hinting that individuals, whom he did not name, would now try to silence him,Cheap NFL Wholesale Jerseys, Hinds said that he has taken the precaution of “making two or three tapes” which would be distributed in the event of his demise.“When you mash some people toe, they will come after you. They will come after me,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, they will ‘try a ting’…they will come after me because I gun be mashing some people toes.“If I don’t get to say what I want to say, tapes would be dropping off at different media. I ain’t stupid. I tired going down for people.”Expressing his distrust of the police,Cheap Jerseys From China, Hinds lamented that police had repeatedly charged him wrongfully whenever he went into them.“Something got to set up before I talk to the police. I willing to talk to Mr. Harmon, I am no stranger to Mr. Harmon.”RECRUITED BY AXEL WILLIAMSHinds said that it was former policeman and known hit man, Axel Williams (later executed), who approached him with the suggestion that he join the squad of killers.“I was at home, not doing nothing, when Axel come forward and say ‘we forming a squad to deal with the crime rate, you want tek a shot?’”Hinds said that he later realised that the police ranks played an integral role in the operation.But he made it clear that the death squad was in no way connected to the ‘phantom squad’ which was headed by now imprisoned self-confessed drug kingpin Roger Khan.“If I wasn’t a part of this killing squad, this country wouldn’t ah gat law and order…because there was Shawn Brown and Dale Moore…and Chip Teeth and all these guys,” Hinds said, referring to some of the notorious criminals who created a reign of terror between 2002 and 2006.His statements connect with those of former Minister Gajraj, who had told a Commission of Inquiry that unorthodox methods had to be applied to address the crime wave at the time since many police ranks had become afraid.“Late in the nights you used to see fire…people burning up people in cars on de seawalls, and we used to go after these people,” he added.He revealed, however, that the death squad was not operating in isolation, explaining that some members of the regular police force were also a part of their operations.“We used to get guns from the police. I used to go and uplift a gun from CID headquarters, a machine gun. So this thing was not no one-sided affair… like if I was operating pon me own, or me and Axel Williams operating pon we own,” Hinds declared.“We were guided and been in communication with senior people from CID headquarters,” he added.Though Hinds says that he is no longer a hired killer, the former hit man said that individuals still try to solicit him to carry out contract killings.“That happen all the time, and it will continue to happen, but I ain’t deh deh.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:42 , Processed in 0.062160 second(s), 26 queries .