9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-22 00:53:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Several teams from the Police Tactical Services Unit (TSU) swooped down on communities in the city yesterday, in search of a firearm that was dropped by one of their colleagues sometime between Wednesday night and yesterday morning.But up to late last night, the weapon,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, a .38 revolver with six rounds, was not recovered.Senior police officials are tightlipped about the incident, but according to reports the rank, a member of the TSU Motorcycle Patrol,cheap nfl jerseys elite, is under close arrest.Kaieteur News understands that the rank was on duty in the Central Georgetown area on Wednesday night when his weapon went missing.However, he only reported it the following morning. He told his superiors that the weapon fell out of his holster while he was riding in company with a colleague.He claimed that he did not know that the weapon had fallen until he made a check for it and found it was not in the holster.According to a source, the rank and his colleague made frantic searches along the route they had covered, but could not find the weapon.Later, the police received intelligence that the weapon was found by a drug addict who hails from the Albouystown area and they set out in search of him. They managed to locate the drug addict who vehemently denied that he was ever in possession of the weapon.While investigators have listened to the errant policeman’s version of what happened, they are still probing other theories.But for certain, the cop will face departmental and/or criminal charges.Meanwhile, police have also arrested Jeremiah Richards, a Regent Street vendor, who they believe could provide information on the missing weapon.The man’s wife, Ann Richards told Kaieteur News that she and her husband along with other vendors were packing up their stalls when the policeman,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who was riding along Regent Street, stopped nearby and leaned his motorcycle in a precarious position.According to Richards,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the aforementioned drug addict, who was helping her with her stall, assisted the policeman to right his motorcycle.The cop then left the scene and so too did Richards and her husband.“This morning we learnt that the policeman returned with a vanload of his colleagues, asking for the junkie who assisted him,” Ann Richards told this newspaper.She said that yesterday morning more police returned to the area and arrested her husband who was in the process of putting out his stall.The woman said that she received word of her husband’s arrest and went to the Brickdam Police Station.She said that she thought that her husband’s arrest had to do with the surrender of Malvin Taylor, because he is the brother of the two women who were shot by the ex-Presidential Guard.“When I went to the station,Wholesale Jerseys Chinese, only then I learnt that it is in connection with a missing weapon from the policeman who almost fell down on the road near my stand. They told me that they were not releasing my husband because it (the weapon) is government property. My husband knows nothing about any gun. But they were not even giving you a chance to speak. They ordered me to leave the station.”“I told them that I was not leaving without my husband but a policeman said that they had space for me at East La Penitence,” the woman added.She explained that the police indicated that because of her husband’s connection to Malvin Taylor,Cheap Jerseys From China, who is in custody at Brickdam, they will not keep him there, but will send him to Diamond,NFL Jerseys From China, where he will be put on $50,000 bail.“There were other vendors there, so why did they arrest my husband?They claim that the incident occurred in front of his stand. This whole thing is just advantage.” Ann Richards told Kaieteur News.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 22:09 , Processed in 0.064884 second(s), 28 queries .