10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-22 10:42:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A Lusignan family of nine had their Christmas plans shattered by a devastating fire that destroyed their two-flat wooden house around midnight Saturday.Sebastien displays his scorched back.The fire which started just before midnight, quickly engulfed the house at Lot 99 Lusignan Pasture, East Coast Demerara, disturbing the peaceful rest of Patrick Sebastian and his family.By the time a fire tender from Georgetown arrived,Cheap Jerseys From China, it was only to douse the embers.Sebastian himself sustained burns while trying to rescue two of his daughters from the burning building and had to receive treatment at the Georgetown Hospital.He recovered enough to revisit the site yesterday where he spoke to this newspaper in the presence of his teary eyed wife and daughters.Sebastian could not say what caused the fire but he recalled that he and his family turned into bed at around 21:30 hours on Saturday.He and his wife occupied a bedroom on the bottom flat while the children,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, including two nieces, slept upstairs.He said that just before midnight, one of his nieces hurried downstairs and aroused them,Cheap NFL Wholesale Jerseys, screaming that the mattress in her room was on fire.Sebastian said he scrambled out of bed and went to investigate.“Now they say that the mattress on fire so I come out and open the door and pick up a bucket of water fuh go upstairs. While going up, I realized that I got to get the kids dem out.”He said that as he was heading upstairs towards the room where the fire had started, two other children who were in the other room were already making their way to safety.“Dey push past me and I say ‘Go!’ because the place was smoking. When I go up, de whole upstairs on fire,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, all over. So come I get burn (in my back) because when I see de fire and I go fuh throw de water, de fire come to me like this, so rather than tek it in me face, I turn. So I just throw de bucket and I come out,” Sebastien explained.So intense was the blaze that the family had no time to save anything.“Fifteen minutes, eight million dollars gone. Dat is loss of the house plus other valuables,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” the house owner said.He told Kaieteur News that he was living at the house since 2012 and his dream of a Merry Christmas 2015 with his family is shattered.What is left of the house.Sebastien had planned to have  a barbeque for his daughters on Boxing Day, but he is now faced with the task of finding alternative accommodation for his entire family.He is upset that one online news outfit published that the fire was started by two children playing with matches.“Come on man, twelve o’clock in the night, will two kids be playing with matches?” he asked.“Dem two girls, (who occupied the bedroom where the fire started), when you see dem hit pon the bed, they forget whether is day or night,” he stated.Sebastien said that he has no problem with the response of the fire service to the incident and is anxiously awaiting the report from their investigations.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 07:07 , Processed in 0.056944 second(s), 28 queries .