9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-23 05:49:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
…claims police brutally An Essequibo man is alleging that he was brutally beaten and had methylated spirits thrown on his broken hand by two ranks.Davanand Singh,Barcelona Jersey, 43, of Pomona Housing Scheme, Essequibo claimed that he was beaten by two ranks stationed at the Aurora Police Station on May 1,Dani Alves Barcelona Jersey, last. Singh,Sergi Roberto Jersey, a father of three, suffered a broken wrist.According to the construction worker, he visited his mother at Middlesex Village, Essequibo Coast early that morning. He said that they had a misunderstanding which led to his mother calling the police.Davanand Singh showing his broken hand and the two X-rays he tookHe explained that after his mother called the police, he left for a rum shop in his village (Pomona Housing Scheme). “I was at the shop and then I see the two police (men) come and they start beating me there. Then they take me to the station.”The man explained that at the police station he was handcuffed to a post and beaten with batons by the two ranks for hours.“They break my hand; I was crying and begging them to stop but one of the police take off his vest and stuff it in my mouth and throw ‘mentholated’ on my hand and tell me he don’t like ‘buck’ people and that he will kill me.”Kaieteur News was told that after Singh was continuously being beaten,Adrian Ortola Barcelona Jersey, the Sergeant (who was in charge of the station) intervened and questioned the ranks as to why they were torturing him (Singh) so much.“He (Sergeant) left and went to sleep and I ask the police for some water and they tell me to (urinate) and drink it.”According to Singh, the following morning at 04:00 hours he asked the two ranks for permission to urine but he was told to “(urinate) right there.”“The Sergeant come and tell them to open the handcuff and let me go to the washroom. After I finish,Lionel Messi Barcelona Jersey, one of the police ask me to sweep and when I refuse,Mauricio Isla Chile Jersey, he take the broom and knock me on my bruck hand,Adriano Jersey,” the father of three said.Singh said that later that day his mother called the station and told the police that she does not want to go forward with the case that “she had only call the police and ask them to warn me for behaving disorderly.”He explained that he was released around 13:00 hours that day and after experiencing severe pain on his wrist he visited the Suddie Hospital and explained his plight to the doctor who requested that he take an X-ray.“They did the X-ray and it show nothing happen with my hand. The doctor did not give me the result from the X-ray,Pedro Rodriguez Barcelona Jersey, just the film,” Singh said.He told Kaieteur News that he went home but the pain was getting worse so he decided to visit a private hospital in the city on May 3 where he was requested to take another X-ray.“That X-ray shows that my hand is broken.”According to Singh,Gerard Gumbau Barcelona Jersey, when he left Georgetown to return home, one of the ranks who assaulted him saw him with his hand in plaster and asked what happened.“I told him that my hand was broken and then when I reach home, the two ranks with another two police (men) from another station come to my house and ask me if we could come to a settle and I told them that they will have to talk to my boss.”While Singh is getting advice from a lawyer, a senior official at the police station told Kaieteur News that a report has been prepared and advice is being sought. The official also said that some of the junior ranks are giving the Guyana Police Force a bad name and those guilty will be dealt with harshly.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 10:24 , Processed in 0.064676 second(s), 28 queries .