9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-23 08:36:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Mark Anthony Lee Young…sells girlfriend’s land twice, runs off with over $1MA suspected confidence trickster on the Upper Corentyne area has swindled more than a million dollars from at least two persons to whom he “sold” the same piece of land. Additionally,Claudio Bravo Chile Jersey, the man owes a Corentyne taxi service tens of thousands of dollars. He has disappeared.The man’s ex- girlfriend,Diego Reyes Mexico Jersey, Vanessa Crawford of Number 79 Village, Corriverton, is complaining bitterly of being scammed by the man who goes by the name Mark Anthony Lee Young, 34.According to Crawford, Lee Young and her were friends for just over two months. She was given the shock of her life last week when she discovered that a piece of land at Number 77 Housing Scheme which she owned,David Pizarro Chile Jersey, had been sold.That’s not all; the same plot of land was sold twice to two different individuals,Luis Montes Mexico Jersey, who are badgering Crawford every day since they said that they paid over $1M to Lee Young for the land.“He go around selling the land to two persons, then they had to go to the station make a report. I did not collect any money from them. He told them that the place was his own. He sold this place separate to Sandra (only name given) for $820,Adam Lundqvist Sweden Jersey,000 and then he sold the same place to “Deryck” (only name given) for $360,Rodolfo Pizarro Mexico Jersey,000,Carlos Sanchez Uruguay Jersey,” Crawford told Kaieteur News.According to Crawford, the land could not have been legally sold, but Lee Young made up the necessary receipts. He even had a local Justice of the Peace endorse the sale.“When they (Sandra and Deryck) come to me and tell me they buy my place, I told them that they never give me any money, and then I had to go to the station with my transport to show them that it was my place.”An arrest warrant for Lee Young has since been issued, but he has fled the area. Crawford said the man is originally from Georgetown but lived a short while in a house in the Scotsburgh, Corriverton area.“Then he rented a car from V-Roof Taxi Service for a couple weeks. The owner kept calling him and told him he owed them $60,Mathias Corujo Uruguay Jersey,000,” she revealed.“He is a stranger that come in the area, and according to what I heard, like he come out of jail a few months ago. He fled from crime in Georgetown”,Egidio Arevalo Rios Uruguay Jersey, Crawford asserted.“I would glad if the police can catch him, because the people coming to me for their money. I did not take money from them and they coming to me,” she related.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 21:52 , Processed in 0.076162 second(s), 28 queries .