帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-26 14:38:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A Camp Street prisoner on Tuesday was viciously stabbed several times about his body by fellow inmates who accused him of “snitching” during an early morning raid.Adrian Bishop, 24,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who is currently serving a two-year sentence for committing robbery under arms is presently nursing stab wounds to his chest,Chris Chelios Jersey, buttocks, back and head, and has sustained a broken arm.Reports are that prison officers conducted the raid and discovered a cellular phone in a prisoner’s possession. This prisoner blamed Bishop for the discovery and sought revenge against him.The victim’s mother, Adriene Bishop, told Kaieteur News yesterday that it was on Tuesday around 11:00 hrs when she received a telephone call from a nurse at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) notifying her that her son was injured.According to the distraught mother, she rushed down to the hospital where she saw him waiting for medical attention.She stated that her son had been stabbed to the head, chin, waist, buttocks, back and arm among other places.“He was bleeding through his nose and had blood on his clothes and his hand. He had two prison officers with him and they were nice to me but my son was waiting for a long time to see the doctor. When he got through they told him to come back in two weeks and that is for his hand. What about his head injuries?” the woman asked.She told Kaieteur News that her son was in the dining room playing a game of dominoes with other inmates when three prisoners attacked him from behind.“One man was armed with a crowbar while the other two had jukkers.”“They call the one in charge ‘Buck’ and when the raid was done they discovered ‘Buck’ had a cellphone in his possession. For some reason he thought my son reported it and he and his gang just start beating and stabbing my son in the presence of everyone, including prison wardens. This isn’t right,CHeap Jerseys USA, I won’t give up my bad for anyone good, and for the prison officers to allow this to happen and watch on is barbaric.”Adriene Bishop explained that upon investigation she was told that ‘Buck’ had already stabbed three persons in prison in less than two months.She is fearful that her son is unsafe in prison as his assailants are not being punished for their actions.“They are just walking in and out and doing what they want in prison and my son is injured. I want justice and I want him to be safe since his time in there is almost up. Right now ‘Buck’ is going to court for murder, too, and we have begun to receive threats from him,” said Adriene.This newspaper was told that on Wednesday, the inmate apparently telephoned the woman from the Camp Street Prison and admitted he stabbed her son. He also allegedly told her that should his name be called in this matter she and her family would suffer the consequences.“He called me and threatened me and my family. My daughter does not want to go to classes because she is scared for her life and so am I. This man needs to be punished for what he did and is doing and he is now threatening us.”Kaieteur News understands that Adrian Bishop suffers from a heart condition and he is presently in a lot of pain.When his mother visited him at the Prison yesterday he was evidently in pain and his left eye had “shut down”.“He drinking the pain tablets but complaining that they aren’t helping and his head hurting and they didn’t do any tests to see if he suffering from head injuries or internal bleeding. His left eye swollen so much and it shut down and now his other eye start swelling. He still bleeding from his nose so I know my son needs medical treatment and they need to do it because I don’t want to hear my son die. He has a hole in his heart,Eduardo Vargas Chile Jersey,” Adriene said.“They need to do something… keep my son safe,Gustav Nyquist Red Wings Jersey, or put the assailants in isolated cells away from people and stop hurting others. He is my son and I want justice for him because if my son had done this to other people they would want justice. And I would want them to have it,China Jerseys Authentic,” she added.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 09:05 , Processed in 0.073844 second(s), 28 queries .