10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-27 22:26:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Abena Rockcliffe Social Activist Mark Benschop was yesterday approached by a Parika businessman who purported to be so peeved that he wanted three men murdered. He thought that Benschop was the “best man” to arrange the hit.A video tape, seen by Kaieteur News, recorded the man who identified himself as Lochan, or blind man,Gale Sayers Jersey, giving details of how he wants the hit executed.Lochan and his wife in the background.The man was sporting a dark shades and claimed to be blind. He was accompanied by a woman he said was his wife.He and his wife found their way down to Benschop’s office (yesterday) morning, claiming that they received directions to the office from A Partnership for National Unity (APNU)’s head officeThe man used up his initial time with Benschop bashing the government and Benschop listened but when the man moved on to his criminal intent Benschop said that “it was then time to pull the plug.”Lochan told Benschop that he wanted three people dead; two businessmen and a “big one” from the Region Two Neighbourhood Democratic Council (NDC). He said that he wanted the NDC man left for last.He said that his grievance with the men stemmed from a dispute over land and $1M that they owed.Benschop said, “I asked him, so man why you come to me? I am just a protestor. If you have a problem I can come protest for you but this is some serious things you talking about.”His response to Benschop, as seen on the video, was that he thought it best to solicit help of this nature from Benschop who knows lots of people, “so me want you to recruit two men fuh meh.”Lochan,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who is now in police custody, said that the men he wanted dead tried to poison him before, so he wanted to kill them before they killed him. However the man was very specific about the ethnicity of the people he wanted for the job.Benschop then told Lochan that he has to get on to “my boys”. He asked Lochan to leave the office and to return in 15 minutes.During that time, the social activist who spent five years in jail for treason, contacted both the Brickdam and Alberttown Police Stations asking for plainclothes ranks to meet him at his office as he explained the situation.A little after the man returned,Chris Chelios Jersey, three plainclothes ranks joined the meeting pretending to be Benschop’s “boys.”In the presence of the cops,Baltimore Orioles Jim Palmer Jersey, Benschop asked Lochan just what he wanted these men to do; “You want my boys to just scare these men or you want them killed?”The man responded, “I want dem kill out and done or I want them bun to death.”Lochan initially stated that he would have paid the men $200,000, $100,000 each, but after being told that three men would have been placed on the job he said that he would have tried to source another $100,Cheap Jerseys League,000; even as he added that he has to borrow the money.He identified the two businessmen as Kumar and Ricky and said that he wanted to keep the NDC man whom he named for last.Asked how soon he wanted the act to be done, the man,Cheap Jerseys, without hesitation, responded, “Next week.”Also asked who would squeal on the operation, Lochan said “as God above me, me promise me nah sell out.”Asked if he felt that he was being set up,Wholesale Jerseys China, Benschop told Kaieteur News, “If it’s a set up or not, I find it absolutely disrespectful that a total stranger would walk off the road to come and have me mixed up in criminality.”Benschop was asked if he fears that the man will now want him killed. “Men who are 10 times more powerful than him send threats to me and I wasn’t afraid then and I am not afraid now. I am not concerned about if he would want me killed or not. I spent five years in solitary confinement but I haven’t lost my sanity or dignity.”Lochan and his wife have since been arrested.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 00:53 , Processed in 0.077520 second(s), 26 queries .