9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-28 02:10:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– extend condolences to familyBy Kiana WilburgAbout a week ago, minibus passenger Basdeo Mangra was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital after an altercation with a Route 44 minibus conductor over loud music.Now,John Carlson Capitals Jersey, several minibus operators have vowed that the 52-year-old Vryheid’s Lust resident will not be forgotten.Though a post mortem examination by Government Pathologist, Dr. Nehaul Singh revealed that the Mangra succumbed from a heart attack, many minibus operators believe that the assault he suffered at the hands of the conductor caused his demise.Yesterday, several of these operators said they wished to extend their condolences to Mangra’s family and are determined to ensure that the dreadful event does not repeat itself. They are making a pledge to play softer music,Paul Martin Penguins Jersey, or none at all. Some operators said they have even gone to the extent of removing their music systems from their vehicles.The route 42 bus park“It is very sad what happened to that man,Evgeny Svechnikov Red Wings Jersey,” one route 44 operator told Kaieteur News. “We don’t wana hear about that post mortem, we believe that the argument cause de man fo dead. Some of these conductors does really embarrass we. I never see this happen in my life and it’s really sad that a life went down the drain over music. But things will change and I will make a difference cause from now on no music will be playing in my bus.”His colleague, who is also minibus driver stated: “It was real shocking when I hear the news,Eddie Giacomin Rangers Jersey, I was really hurt by it because me and he carry the same age. It could have been any one of our family members, and this jus goes to show the amount of respect some of these young people got for their elders. But I love my music,Mike Richter Rangers Jersey, I won’t take out my music set but I definitely won’t be playing loud music, not ever. And just imagine, the police deh behind we wid this loud music ting long now. And look wah really motivate most of us to make a change – the death of a passenger. This is wuh the country coming to? In order to see change somebody got to dead first? This shouldn’t be.”As most minibus operators sympathize with the Mangra family,Chris Kreider Rangers Jersey, they implore other operators to pay attention to the life that was lost and realize that as minibus operators they have a responsibility to ensure that their passengers are safe at all times and as they continue to provide a service, ease the distress they cause with the loud music.It is alleged that Mangra and his wife,Phil Kessel Penguins Jersey, Kumarie Chintaman, had just joined a minibus on the Vryheid’s Lust Public Road and were heading to the city, when her husband complained about the loud music emanating from the vehicle.The man’s wife said an argument broke between her husband and the conductor, and when the vehicle reached the Russian Embassy, the conductor pulled out an ice-pick and threatened her husband that he would stab him. It is alleged that the conductor began to punch Mangra behind the head until the driver intervened and took away the ice pick.The couple was then ordered out of the minibus and quickly boarded another minibus and headed to the Stabroek Market bus park.Chintaman said that while at Eccles, East Bank Demerara, her husband, who was sitting next to her,Nicklas Backstrom Capitals Jersey, told her he was feeling hot and dizzy.According to Chintaman,Vincent Lecavalier Lightning Jersey, her husband’s body began to stiffen as though he was getting a stroke and other passengers in the minibus pleaded with the minibus driver to take him to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). He died shortly after.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 22:50 , Processed in 0.086169 second(s), 26 queries .