9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-28 04:53:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– not first attackA Perry Street,Johnny Herrera Chile Jersey, Tucville woman is living in fear of a Sophia resident who remains at large, four days after inflicting a vicious cutlass attack on her sister, 43-year-old Carlotta Stephens.The 45-year-old suspect,Joakim Nilsson Sweden Jersey, who is the woman’s estranged reputed husband,Jesus Molina Mexico Jersey, reportedly chopped Stephens on the legs and right arm after sneaking into the family’s yard in broad daylight last Monday.The attempt on Stephens’ life is reportedly just the latest incident of physical abuse that the woman has suffered at the hands of her reputed husband, who continues to stalk her although she severed the relationship years ago.Stephens, who is still hospitalised, told Kaieteur News that she was washing near the back steps when her reputed husband came up behind her and began to chop her on the legs. She said that she was also chopped on the right hand while warding off a chop that was aimed at her neck.Her assailant fled after a few young men in the area saw the attack and raised an alarm.Jacqueline Stephens, the injured woman’s sister, told Kaieteur News that she was awakened by noises outside, at around 10:30 hrs last Monday.The woman said that she went to her veranda where she saw the suspect, who had a cutlass,Diego Laxalt Uruguay Jersey, running north up Perry Street with some residents in pursuit.“I went back inside and I heard somebody groaning and saying ‘Jackie…Jackie…’ and I recognized is Carlotta’s (voice), and I went to the back door and I saw my sister lying down on the concrete in a pool of blood with wounds to her legs. I ask ‘is who do this’, and she say ‘is Chicken’ (the suspect’s alias).”“I wrapped her in two towels and called 911 three times and got no response. I then called a taxi, wrapped my sister in towels and two tarpaulins and took her to the Georgetown Hospital.”She said that her sister is still unable to walk and has to be fed. Meanwhile,Adrian Aldrete Mexico Jersey, the suspect reportedly contacted the injured woman’s relatives the same day,Alfredo Talavera Mexico Jersey, warning them that “it just begin.”“They broke up awhile,Enzo Roco Chile Jersey, but he keeps tracking her,” the sister said.Ms. Stephens described her sister’s reputed husband as “ignorant, jealous and cruel,Marcelo Diaz Chile Jersey,” and said that her sister had suffered some 17 years of physical torment at his hands. She also accused the police of doing little to protect her sibling. The sister alleged that no police rank visited the scene of the attack.“When I went to the (East La Penitence) Police Station to make a report,Fabian Orellana Chile Jersey, they tell me if I see him I must make a report.”She recalled that her sister, a former Supernumerary Constable, was heading to work some years ago when the suspect slashed her in the face.Kaieteur News was told that the woman’s reputed husband was charged with wounding, but the case dragged on for over two years.The matter was reportedly dismissed after the injured woman stopped attending court.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 17:05 , Processed in 0.070097 second(s), 28 queries .