9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-2 01:15:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– PPP defectorFormer People’s Progressive Party stalwart,Brett Hundley College Jersey, Rajendra Nauth Bissessar who crossed over to the Alliance for Change (AFC) has said that tax payers monies are being squandered under the present government.This was expressed at the AFC’s weekly press conference at Fourth Street,Russell Westbrook College Jersey, Campbellville headquarters.“At the Press Conference last two Wednesdays ago I announced my support for the Alliance for Change. This is because as I examined the spectrum of political parties vying for the Presidency and the right to govern Guyana, I recognize Prakash Ramjattan and Raphael Trotman as excellent choices to take this country out of the morass that it is in, a consequence of the corruption, the mismanagement,Rey Maualuga USC Jersey, the lack of proper governance practices and gross incompetence,Cheap Soccer Jerseys,” Bissessar said.“The PPP spends so much of their time on air and at their public meeting criticizing the AFC. Clearly it indicates that it is a force to be reckoned with.”Bissessar said that he became convinced that the post Cheddi (Jagan) incumbents have very little in common with his ideals.Adding that the post Cheddi government,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, with emphasis on the last term of President Jagdeo,Junior Seau College Jersey, is characterised by self-enrichment and the enrichment of friends and family, Bissessar said that these are acts of deep and barefaced corruption, as billions are unaccounted for.In addition,Lonzo Ball UCLA Jersey, Bissessar noted that PPP Presidential hopeful Donald Ramotar has been trying in a laughable manner to throw dirt in his face.“He mentioned that I did not pay truck drivers when I was in the process of removing the garbage crisis on the East Coast after the 2005 flood….The reality is that it was because of my excellent performance in cleaning up the East Coast and this included assisting in the process of cleaning up the schools,Taylor Mays USC Jersey, that the President had me reassigned to the Office of the President.”He further explained that Donald Ramotar should not try to point his fingers at him for corruption, since, “they spend over 50 million dollars in clearing garbage when I had spent only $5.5 million and had removed the garbage crisis, and I had to put workers in neck deep water to clear the garbage… On the final day of my involvement, I pulled in three back hoe and 35 trucks and cleared from Haslington to Better Hope and this included the embankment road,Chris Paul College Jersey, while the private sector could not even clear one heap that was near to the Better Hope Community Center as they were using men with pitch forks….This is an example of how the taxpayer money is misspent. Draw back seems to be the order of the day.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 22:35 , Processed in 0.060226 second(s), 28 queries .