10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-2 04:43:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
–    Teen suspect in custodyA trusted assistant of a popular tailor in Riverview Housing Scheme,Chicago Cubs Miguel Montero Jersey, Unity,Boston Red Sox David Ortiz Jersey, East Coast Demerara (ECD) is in police custody after a breakage in the wee hours of the morning yesterday at his employer’s home,San Francisco Giants Barry Bonds Jersey, that saw the man losing over $1M.In addition,Texas Rangers Adrian Beltre Jersey, a motor spares business in Unity also lost millions of dollars in spare parts for vehicles. A teenager has been held in connection with both incidents.According to the tailor, Chandradat Gurudat, after getting for his daily work at 04:20 hrs yesterday, his wife alerted him that in the lower flat of their two-storey house there were five louvre panes missing from one of the windows.He explained that there is parallel grillwork on the window,New York Mets Dwight Gooden Jersey, and a slim individual with a small stature could have passed through.“The boy that the police hold could fit through there with ease, I does treat this boy like a son,Toronto Blue Jays Devon Travis Jersey, I give him anything he wants and look what he do. He hangs out with a group of boys his age and bad influence is the cause of this,Toronto Blue Jays Michael Saunders Jersey,” Gurudat opined.The tailor related that he treated the 18-year-old as his trusted assistant.“The night before this thing happen he ask me what time I getting up the morning and I tell him the usual time because I got work to do…the police even said his fingerprints match some of the stuff they find.”Gurudat explained that after discovering his home had been broken into,Toronto Blue Jays Kevin Pillar Jersey, he proceeded to look around and found that all the jewellery in the house was missing. Further inspections revealed that his digital camera, car keys and other minor items had also been stolen.He then visited the Mahaica Police Station and made a report and the police visited his home and fingerprints were taken.Gurudat noted that another burglary had occurred in the village between Wednesday night and early yesterday morning, at a motor spares business.“Imagine the man who owns the spare parts store found car keys in his store and he later discovered it to be mine after he heard about my place being broken into too.”Noting that all the items found were then handed over to the police,Los Angeles Dodgers Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey, Gurudat said the youth could not have been working alone and that his cohorts are yet to be apprehended.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 04:51 , Processed in 0.068341 second(s), 28 queries .