10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-2 11:04:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Police at Mahaica on the East Coast of Demerara have detained a truck driver after fragments of an exterior light that was recovered from the scene of a fatal hit and run accident matched perfectly with the broken light signal on his vehicle.The truck was located at de Hoop,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Mahaica,Wholesale Jerseys, East Coast Demerara several hours after it struck down market vendor Benjamin, called ‘Tickle’ 43 on the Mahaicony Public Road some eight miles away.Dead: Benjamin called ‘Tickle’According to reports, Benjamin,Alex Delvecchio Red Wings Jersey, of Supply, Mahaica, was about to go into his car when the speeding truck which was heading in a westerly direction slammed into him, killing him instantly.Police in a press release stated that they are investigating a fatal accident that occurred at about 22:15 hours on Saturday, on the Bath Village Public Road, Mahaicony,cheap nfl jerseys china, which resulted in Benjamin’s death.The police said that their investigations have so far revealed that the driver of motor lorry GJJ 7722 was allegedly proceeding along the roadway at a fast rate when he lost control of the vehicle and struck down the pedestrian after colliding with two parked motor cars.Benjamin’s wife Jasmattie recalled that the tragic death of her husband occurred “in front of my one eyes”.The woman related that she and her husband were about to leave the wedding reception of one of her relatives at Mahaicony when their plans for the rest of the night were brutally shattered.According to the woman, as they were leaving, her husband ran into an old friend who he had not seen for years.She said that her husband’s car was parked outside the wedding house on the opposite side of the road and he had packed some beers inside.“He say he was going to get a beer for his friend in the car which was over the road. He told me to wait on the other side of the road while he went to get the beer. He cross the road good but he stop to talk to some boys but he was in the corner,” Jasmattie Benjamin recalled.“I don’t know, dis truck come from nowhere and hit him. All I hear de impact when he head knock pon de road,Alexis Sanchez Chile Jersey, it go off hard. When I turn fuh look, de vehicle gone. All I see is me husband shirt and I recognize it and I run and start holler,Adam Jones Orioles Jersey,” the woman added.Although several persons were on the road way, no one really managed to get a positive identification of the truck that struck down Benjamin.In fact they initially gave police the description of another truck,Baltimore Orioles Adam Jones Jersey, which belonged to a Mahaica fish vendor.Police impounded that truck and arrested the driver only to realize later that he was the wrong man.This was after they had managed to recover a piece of glass from the scene of the accident which they were able to positively match to another truck.They were further convinced when they found what appeared to be bloodstains on the vehicle.According to reports police arrested the owner after they could not locate the driver.The owner told police that following the accident the driver quietly parked the truck in his yard and disappeared.However, this newspaper was reliably informed that the driver was subsequently arrested late yesterday afternoon.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:25 , Processed in 0.072823 second(s), 26 queries .