帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-2 21:57:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Police in Linden are in pursuit of two armed sexual predators, who terrorised two Linden families for at least a half hour Friday evening.Recounting the incident yesterday,Andrew Desjardins Jersey, one of the affected families told this newspaper that she and her 17-year-old niece went in to South Amelia’s Ward to uplift some things from another family when the minibus got stuck outside the home they had gone to visit.The occupants of the house came out to help along with another male who was in the vicinity when the gunmen struck.The woman recalled that she saw two men, both wearing toques,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, walk pass the minibus then turned back. One of them whipped out a gun and ordered everyone to lay flat on the ground.The 17-year-old girl was still in the minibus at this point in time.The woman said that when they were ordered to lie on the ground they hesitated at first but when the one with the gun started to get aggressive, using expletives,Cheap Jerseys, they complied.“Give me everything y’all got,” she recalled was an instruction and the men proceeded to take all of the money,Wholesale Jerseys, cellular phones, “anything of value” that they could put their hands on.This,Baltimore Orioles Adam Jones Jersey, she said, lasted for only about five minutes but they were soon ordered by one of the gunmen to line up and march into the house.Simultaneously, the other proceeded to ransack the bus where he discovered the 17-year-old girl and grabbed her.They were all instructed to walk in a straight line to the house but not before they pulled the young girl to the back of the line.All of the adults were placed in the house and instructed to lie face down while the house was ransacked.The men reportedly continuously dealt the occupants several thumps and kicks during the entire process.Unknowing to the adults the young girl was not taken into the house. Rather she was held at the patio entrance.The traumatised girl said that she was asked where the money was and the men went into her pockets and took out the $540 she had. “That is petty change,” she recalled the man telling her before ordering her to take off her dress.The girl recounted that she was so scared that she was going to die that she did as she was told but he was not satisfied with just the dress as he instructed her to remove her undergarments.“Then he tell me fuh kneel down.”Whilst kneeling almost in tears, the girl said that the man then proceeded to fondle her about the body and then inserted his finger into her vagina.“I was crying in pain but I so frighten he gun shoot me that I ain’t say nuttin,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey UK,” said the girl, who added that she was a virgin.She then said that she heard them saying that they should go but she did not raise her head for fear that she would be killed. “I only know that they gone when me family come fuh me.”The police have been notified of the attack and a manhunt has been launched.One of the men is described to be fairly well built, tall and fair-skinned while the other was described as being a short, dark-skinned man.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 09:17 , Processed in 0.057164 second(s), 26 queries .