10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-3 02:40:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
-Paramour detainedResidents of Riverview,Jose Pedro Fuenzalida Chile Jersey, Nismes,Erick Pulgar Chile Jersey, woke up yesterday morning to the gruesome discovery of the battered remains of a woman who was reported missing hours earlier.According to reports,Felipe Gutierrez Chile Jersey, 20-year-old Leonaka Natasha Johnson,Giovani dos Santos Mexico Jersey, called ‘Tasha’ was found floating in a trench at the entrance to her home. She was clad only in a short black dress and her underwear. The discovery was made by a man who was passing the area.Dead 20 year-old Leonaka Natasha JohnsonThe woman was last seen wearing the short black dress and a pair of leggings on Thursday.The woman’s boyfriend has since been detained. A source close to the investigation said that the woman’s paramour was arrested by police shortly after the discovery. It is believed that the woman was attacked and killed in front of her home.The dead woman’s mother,Alexis Sanchez Chile Jersey, Isobelle Hinds,Mathias Corujo Uruguay Jersey, said that she last saw her daughter alive on Wednesday after the girl came to their house to spend time with all her siblings. Hinds said that on Thursday evening her other children informed her that ‘Tasha’ did not come home and they were worried.“After they tell me that she ain’t come home I tell them make a report to the police because she is a girl don’t ever sleep out and we calling her phone and it keep going to voicemail.”According to Hinds,Melker Hallberg Sweden Jersey, after she came home from work on Friday she decided to go to her daughter’s home to search.“Only last night (Friday night) after I leave work I come here because I does live in La Parfaite Harmonie. We search. I had a torchlight and search them trench we search this whole area but we ain’t find Tasha.”The woman said that Tasha’s siblings said they last heard from her on Thursday evening around 22:00 hours after she telephoned them and informed them that she was at a police friend in Vreed-en-Hoop.The woman related that her daughter and the policeman who was stationed at the Vreed-en-hoop Police Station became friends some three weeks ago.Fighting to hold back tears the woman said that from the bruises on her daughter’s skin she put up a fight with her attacker.“She does fight; I know she won’t give up so easy.”There are reports that the woman’s paramour had tried contacting her on Thursday night while she was at the home of the policeman. This publication was told that the paramour even tried contacting the dead woman’s sister to enquire where she was but he was merely told that she had gone out.Further,Customized Uruguay Jersey, the dead woman’s father Leroy Johnson said that he called his daughter on Thursday night and she told him that she was on her way home. Mr. Johnson said a while later she called her sisters enquiringResidents and relatives of Nismes converge at the scene early yesterday morning where Leonaka’s Johnson’s body was found.if the area had a power outage.“She ask them if we got blackout and they tell she yes. She tell them she at the police friend but she coming home just now and we left the door open but she never come.”It is believed that the woman left her friend’s home but was confronted by her boyfriend while heading home.Up to press time yesterday the paramour was still in police custody assisting with investigations.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 23:45 , Processed in 0.067603 second(s), 28 queries .