10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-4 04:19:41 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A 23-year-old man is expected to be charged with the murder of his girlfriend after a post mortem examination revealed that the woman was strangled.Police sources confirmed yesterday that Shoala Gilgeous died as a result of manual strangulation and blunt trauma to the head.Relatives had discovered her lifeless body at around 17:30 hrs on Sunday at the woman’s Block ‘E’, South Sophia home. They had reportedly received a telephone call from the boyfriend,Junior Seau College Jersey, who asked them to check on the woman.A police press release had stated that at the time of the discovery the woman was frothing at the mouth.Dead: Shoala GilgeousReports disclosed that Gilgeous and the suspect had a turbulent one-year relationship.A female neighbour of the victim recalled hearing the couple arguing on Sunday. However,Kareem Abdul-Jabbar UCLA Jersey, the woman said that she went out and when she returned, there were no sounds coming from the apartment, so she obviously assumed that the quarrel had ended.Kaieteur News understands that during the argument,Troy Polamalu College Jersey, the victim’s daughter went over to the neighbour’s apartment. However, when the child returned to her mother’s and knocked on the door, the suspect reportedly claimed that Gilgeous was out.According to the neighbour, she also called out for Gilgeous, and the boyfriend again said that she was not there.“When I was leaving to go out and do something I saw him padlocking the door, so I thought she went out or she gone at the station to make a report.”The neighbour said she was not suspicious of anything, since this was a regular occurrence between the couple. However,Kevin Love UCLA Jersey, later that day relatives allegedly received a call from the suspect who asked them to check on his girlfriend.Alana Gilgeous,Brett Hundley College Jersey, a sister of the victim,Lonzo Ball UCLA Jersey, told Kaieteur News she received a call from the man who asked her to ‘go check Shoala’.“I ask what happen between you and Shoala and he said he ain’t sure. He say they had a problem and she told him to move out,Brett Hundley UCLA Jersey, and he carried some clothes earlier and when he come back he reach she lying down on the floor stretch out in her room and she ain’t responding, so he go away and he call me and my brother.”Relatives found the apartment door unlocked. They then entered and found Gilgeous lying motionless on the floor of her room.Police were notified and the boyfriend was arrested.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 11:47 , Processed in 0.073402 second(s), 28 queries .