10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-7 07:50:17 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The suspected scam artist is accused of ripping several businesses across the country.…this time disguised in Muslim wearBy Leonard GildarieNew PostA female scam artist, who has been fingered in a string of incidents on businesses in the city and mainly on the East Coast of Demerara, has struck again.This time,Ra Shede Hageman Falcons Jersey UK, the woman who was recognized from a video image published in the Kaieteur News a few weeks ago, was disguised in traditional Muslim wear.Using a now familiar modus operandi, the woman disappeared into thin air after ripping off a Robb Street goods store on Monday.According to Chris,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, whose family owned the store and asked for names not to be published, around 16:00hrs on Monday, the woman came into the Robb Street store.“She started to check out what we selling and had we calculating prices. She was wearing a coloured kemar.”The businessman was not suspicious.The woman ordered a number of items, including milk, sardine and dishwashing liquid, all of which came to over $47,000.“She tell me that she and her husband own a stall in Bourda market. Then she tell me that she ain’t have all the money and if we can send one of our employees with her to Bourda to collect the rest of the money.”The woman paid over $7,000 and the goods were loaded into a taxi which soon left.According to the employee, they were in Regent Street when the woman started to talk on her cell phone.“I didn’t hear the phone ring but she tell somebody that it was on vibrate and she ask the person if they carry the money to Robb Street. She then tell me that her husband and son had dropped the money to the store.”The employee said that not suspecting anything, he dropped off and the woman even offered him $60 to catch a bus back to his work place.It was only when he returned back that it was learnt that nobody had visited the place to pay the outstanding $40,000.By that time, the woman had already disappeared.Later that evening, the businessman disclosed that they managed to locate the taxi-driver who said that he dropped the woman by Camp Street where the goods were discharged by two men into a waiting car.A report was made to the Alberttown Police Station.According to Chris,St. Louis Cardinals Jonathan Broxton Jersey, he had made contact with Yogindra Persaud, owner of D. Boodhan and Daughter General Store, who had suffered a similar fate a few weeks ago. There he identified the woman from video recordings that were taken from security cameras.It is believed that the woman, clearly now working with a number of other persons, has been carrying out similar scams especially on the East Coast Demerara.At D. Boodhan and Daughter, the woman,Arturo Vidal Chile Jersey, well-dressed and sporting gold bangles and a cell phone on which she was seen talking incessantly, was caught on camera at the businessman’s place at Stone Avenue and Pike Street, Campbellville. She seemed unaware that there were surveillance cameras installed at the premises.According to Persaud, in late January the shop was packed with the midday crowd when the woman, well dressed and believed to be in her 40s,Paul Hornung Packers Jersey UK, arrived.She waited until the crowd eased but was seen on her phone for several minutes, in an obvious attempt to impress the workers there.“She ordered several things and then she say that she don’t have the money.”The businessman said that the woman claimed to own a roadside stall two blocks away and did not have enough money since she “did not cater” to buy so many things.“She said that she was buying them because we selling cheap.”The businessman said that there were some suspicions that everything was not alright, and even more care was taken after one of his employees told him that similar stories were used to scam people of thousands of dollars on the East Coast.“We decided to give her the things after she agreed for my worker to accompany her in the taxi.”However, the woman did not stop at the corner where she claimed to have her stand.She allowed the taxi driver to proceed along several streets before reaching Vlissengen Road, near Sandy Babb Street, Kitty.“She received a phone call from someone and she told my worker that her husband had paid off the bill.”Persaud claimed that the woman racked up a bill of over $19,000. She ordered cartons of Pall Mall and Bristol cigarettes and a case of Smalta, among other items, but only had paid $4,900.The employee, convinced that everything was alright, came out of the taxi and the woman entered a minibus heading for the park.“I called my staff and he tell me that the woman say that the bill was paid by her husband. Right away I realized that she was trying to rob us.”Persaud immediately jumped into his vehicle and raced down to Vlissengen Road where he picked up his staff and then headed to the park. He managed to locate the minibus and the driver told him where he dropped the woman off.“He said that he left her by the Bank of Baroda. We went there and saw the stuff with a vendor there.”According to Persaud,Cheap Texas A&M Jerseys, the vendor claimed that the woman had left it there and had gone in search of a taxi.Persaud and his employee decided to wait on her, out of sight. Sure enough,LaDainian Tomlinson TCU Jersey, the unsuspecting woman returned and the two men emerged and held onto her.“She did not say a word. She took out the $15,000 and handed it over.”The businessman disclosed that he did not alert the police since the woman paid.“But I don’t want anybody else to go through that experience. She deliberately came and tried to rob us.”Since the news broke, a number of other business persons have come forward to claim that the same woman fleeced them. At least four stallholders in the La Penitence Market made similar claims.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 06:45 , Processed in 0.071746 second(s), 26 queries .