10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-7 12:25:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
President Donald Ramotar expressed his concerns over Linden,Karl Joseph West Virginia Jersey, yesterday,Cheap Jerseys China, and urged that it be restored to normalcy so that discussions on the electricity tariffs and other issues can move forward.These concerns were made known to the entire Diplomatic Community during a meeting with the Head of State at the Office of the President earlier yesterday during which investments and the business climate in the mining community were raised.On Friday night Digicel and a number of other places in Linden were looted.Meanwhile President Ramotar on Friday at a press conference stated that the level of unrest which has accelerated over the past days has caused the entire township of Linden to be destabilised.“In fact the entire region has been also affected,Oregon Ducks Jerseys,” the President said adding that the communities of Kwakwani and Ituni have been unable to access emergency medical care, fuel and food. The interior Regions have also been affected by what is taking place in Linden.”Noting that Bosai Company employs more than 500 persons,Ricky Seals-Jones Texas A&M Jersey, he said that it has been closed for the last few days and the company has indicated that it is reconsidering further expansion of its business.“I have been in discussion with Mr. Walker of the Toucan Connections,Cheap Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys, the call centre in Linden which employs almost 150 persons, and which also has been likewise affected, and which could lose overseas contracts if this situation continues.”President Ramotar observed that the domestic business sector in Linden is also being affected since many workers are afraid to come to work and prefer to stay in the safety of their homes.“In my discussion with the Regional Chairman,Cheap West Virginia Mountaineers Jerseys, Mr. Sharma Solomon I have stressed that Linden will suffer a great setback if these developments are not brought to an end soon. I also wish to emphasise that the Linden community is being,West Virginia Mountaineers Jerseys, and has been terribly and deliberately misinformed by some extremists and well known political activists with regard to the recently introduced tariff increases,” he stressed. (GINA)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 11:14 , Processed in 0.060464 second(s), 28 queries .