9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-8 01:07:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Jimmy Hamilton, 70,Beau Bennett Penguins Jersey, a former Journalist,Petr Mrazek Red Wings Jersey, is sharing a building with Don Gomes at 70 Brickdam. He is claiming that some policemen are not diligent and persistent with their investigation,Kerim Mrabti Sweden Jersey, and with their mandate to “serve and protect.”According to Hamilton, last week thieves broke and entered his residence that he has been occupying for the past two months. He previously lived at Coverden after returning from overseas. However, there were many issues with relatives, thieves and dwelling arrangement.Hamilton said that he decided to place the issue within the police jurisdiction and after visiting the  station he was asked, “How old are you? What are you doing? I don’t know how relevant that is but this has been the first question everywhere.”He said that the police took a statement after two days;  a few lines, along with his address. “They never called and I knew nothing about the case. I never got back anything that belonged to me.”  Eventually someone was detained, he said.He said that after he changed residence his children had sent him clothing. “Everything is new, so much so that I could not have possibly opened all of them.” And there was yet another break in last week at his new 70 Brickdam residence. Thieves took clothes, foodstuff, and other valuables.After noticing visible signs of break in,Toronto Blue Jays Drew Storen Jersey, he knew that something was amiss. “They came back two days later and then last Saturday and took more stuff.”  He said that after he called Alberttown Police Station he was told to visit the station to make a report. “They always asked how old are you where are you working,Detroit Tigers Justin Upton Jersey,” his name and address were taken and he was told to return.Hamilton said that after many calls to the station, to speak to the officer who would have looked into the matter, he eventually spoke to a cadet officer who assisted him on Wednesday. However,Andrew Shaw Canadiens Jersey, that same night while he was out, his home was attacked once more.“Don came back early and the men were still in the house…calls were made to Brickdam and Alberttown and police came with their guns… one of the guys got away after being chased and the other one was hiding in the gutter at the side. He already had a bag on the back stairway with clothes, food and milk.”He was identified as Marcellus Permaul,Tanner Glass Rangers Jersey, a 21-year-old. Hamilton said that it was discovered that the men were staying in a vacant building behind the house he was renting and that the proprietor of the lot subsequently brought the keys for the house where he retrieved almost all his clothing and other valuables.“I don’t know if the guy that was picked up has been charged. The police have not been back here since. I mean these people are here to protect and serve.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:09 , Processed in 0.077038 second(s), 26 queries .