9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-10 13:59:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The family of Randy Morris is calling on the Home Affairs Minister and senior police officials toA recent Kaieteur News photo of Randy Morrisinvestigate what they claim is the continued victimization of the young man.Morris was reportedly shot in the abdomen by police officers around 01:30 hours yesterday, when ranks invaded a house he was staying in the city.To make matters worse, Morris was dumped into the Brickdam lock-ups.Morris’s relatives are convinced that he is being targeted by the police since they were not given comforting information about the man’s wellbeing or about the reason for his arrest.Police in a press release yesterday said that about 23: 30 hours on Friday, acting on information received, police ranks went to a house at Quamina Street, Georgetown, in search of Randy Morris who is required for questioning in relation to a number of armed robberies.According to the police, Morris attacked the ranks with a knife, causing one of them to resort to the use of force and a round was discharged. It grazed Randy Morris to his abdomen.The police statement continued that Morris was receiving treatment at the Georgetown Hospital.Morris is a well known character to the police. His name has been called many times in connection with high profile robberies in the city and its environs,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, making Morris the police ‘usual suspect.’ According to reports Morris has been charged more than 20 times by the police for alleged crimes but has never been convicted.Speaking to Kaieteur News yesterday, June-Ann Morris, the wanted man’s mother, said that around 02:00am yesterday she received a phone call from the East La Penitence Police Station informing her to take water for Morris’s girlfriend because she had been locked up. The police,Dwight Howard SACA Jersey, she said, refused to let her talk to the woman when she delivered the water.Around 06:00 hours yesterday she received another phone call, this time from her son saying that a named officer had shot him in the abdomen and that the police were refusing to take him for medical attention. The woman said her son told her that he was heading home with his female companion in a taxi when he noticed police officers driving behind him.Minutes after reaching their home the police officers kicked down the door and shot him before arresting him.The woman said all efforts made by her and her daughter-in-law, Shellon Rodricks, proved futile because up to press time yesterday they were still unable to see Morris. Rodricks claimed that she was given the run around by the police as she tried to obtain any information pertaining to Morris.Morris, however, told Kaieteur News in a telephone interview that at the time of the incident, police officers broke into his home and pointed guns at him. They reportedly forced him to kneel on the ground and told him to put his two hands in the air. Morris said what happened next, he never expected. An officer, who he named, said “You, I gon kill you.”“And without a second thought he shoot me in me belly,LaMarcus Aldridge Texas Jersey, in front of my girl’s 10-year-old son.”Morris said that the only reason he is alive is because he has a protection which caused the bullet to detour, grazing him. “The police intention was to me,” Morris said. “If you see whey this man shoot me, it wasn’t to take me in alive,TCU Horned Frogs Jerseys, was to end my life.”Morris continued that he was kept on a bench for several hours and was not taken for medical attention until an Inspector finally ordered the ranks to take him to the doctor; that was close to midday.Morris also told this publication that while at Eve Leary, the police brought recently robbed businessman Roger Hinds before him. Hinds,Cheap Syracuse Orange Jerseys, he said, explained to him that he had forgiven him for what had happened because he (Morris) could have taken his life, but all he wanted were the articles taken from him during the robbery.Morris however maintained that he has no knowledge of the robbery.He related that from all indications Hinds does not sound as if he knows who robbed him. Morris said he believes that the police would have been the one to convince Hinds that he played a part in the robbery.Hinds, who operates a business in Mahdia, was robbed in early January and was relieved of in excess of $5M and two licensed firearms while sitting in his pickup in D’Urban Street, Lodge. Hinds was shot once in the forearm and in the left leg. A few weeks later, a 17-year-old schoolboy faced the court for robbing the businessman.This publication was also told by Defence Attorney Gordon Gilhuys,John Elway Stanford Jersey, Morris’s lawyer, that the police were not allowing him to see his client.  He said that it was not until he had spoken to a senior rank that his client was taken to a doctor. The lawyer said,Cheap Texas A&M Jerseys, “The police are abusing their authority, and when they deny a lawyer from seeing his client, especially if the client is wounded, then it means that they have something to hide.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:09 , Processed in 0.070938 second(s), 26 queries .