9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-12 20:22:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Many were not prepared for the intensity at the Savannah Suite,cheap nfl jerseys china, Le Meriden Pegasus, when GT&T pulled off its ‘Blue Carpet Cocktail’ and show to showcase the 25 quarterfinalists in the 2K9 Jingles and Song Competition.With elaborate décor that showcased the company’s effective communication capabilities, patrons and the media sat down to enjoy cocktails and an introduction to classy and sophisticated performances.The first contestant, Leticia Greaves,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, was stunning with her performance of Lauryn Hill’s ‘Killing Me Softly’. Next to come was Pheona Da Silva who performed Bette Midler’s ‘Wind Beneath My Wings’.Adrian Brandt performed Reuben Studdard’s ‘Flying without Wings’; Nequincy Peterkin attempted Whitney Houston’s ‘Saving all My Love for You’.Malika Boyd was indeed ‘the phenomenal woman’ as she executed a brilliant rendition of Celine Dion’s ‘Think Twice’ with the charisma normally associated with international vocal stars.Michael Thompson was not too bad as he performed Louis Amstrong’s ‘What a Wonderful World’. However,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, as agreed by many there is need for a little more practice on his part.Quacy Coates attempted Teddy Pendergrass’s ‘When somebody loves you back’ and did well. At first he struggled with his range but eventually succeeded in ‘getting the audience to love him back’.Ashley John perhaps chose the wrong song,wholesale jerseys, since she gave a poor execution of Lauryn Hill’s ‘Cant keep my eyes off of you’. She made way for Oliver Smith performing, Rod Stewarts’ ‘Have I told You Lately that I love You’.Even though he could not actually match the original singer, Bart Millard, Sylvan Mc Garrel did a fair job when he belted out,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China, ‘I could only Imagine’.Olivia Marcus’s rendition of Leann Rhymes ‘How do I Live’ was almost excellent, but some felt she lacked the ‘liquid honey’,Adam Jones Orioles Jersey, associated with such songs.Rowena De Jonge’s represented well for the women, and managed to finish Kelly Clarkson’s ‘A moment like This’ to loud applause from the audience. Pooran Seeraj performed the popular chutney selection ‘Radikha’ by Kenneth Salik.Faustina Wiggins obviously tried her best when she sang Howard Hewett’s ‘Lost in You’ and was well applauded for her exploits. Britney Rajkumar for sure has a melodious voice. She performed Anne Murray’s ‘Let there be Love’.Trista Godett’s rendition of ‘This is Me’ by Demi Lavado found favour with the audience. Francis Bailey’s attempt at Michael Jackson’s ‘Man in the Mirror’ may have been a far cry from the real thing, but his on stage ministrations surely found favour with the audience.Nadene Gilbert did well when she sang Mariah Carey’s ‘Hero’ and made way for Kwasi Cox who performed John Legend’s ‘Everybody Knows’.Timolyn Daniels was a smooth performer, finishing Erica Badu’s ‘Tyrone’ with appreciative nods from the audience.Calvin Burnett of course represented well for the men when he sang Boys 11 Men’s I’ll Make Love to You’ with gesticulations certainly suited for his selection.Raoule Samuels seemed to have borrowed the voice and antics of Guyanese gospel singer,wholesale jerseys china, Eddie Nebblett and executed a dazzling presentation of the song ‘Love and Unity’ much to the delight of the gathering.Next to come was the sultry Kiwanna James who performed Cherly Maloney’s ‘Don’t Give Up’ with such clarity and ease, that some mentioned that she was a replica of the original singer.Keimo Benjamin was smooth when he performed Brandy’s ‘Almost Doesn’t Count’, and Kevon Lorrimer was the perfect finish when he brought the curtain down with a lustrous rendition of Lionel Richie’s ‘Truly’.These performers will battle at the Theatre Guild on July 05, and will be tasked with composing a jingle for a promotional concept to be provided by GT&T, and be directed to a recording studio to have it recorded at the company’s expense.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 01:28 , Processed in 0.072477 second(s), 28 queries .