9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-13 01:14:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company (GT&T) yesterday announced the completions of its Enhanced Broadband project, at least five months ahead of the original schedule.GT&T’s CEO (Ag), Justin NeddGuyanese who qualified are now benefitting from the delivery of the fastest and most affordable broadband Internet services, the US-owned company said.GT&T has the monopoly on landlines in Guyana, and with a US$30M fibre optic cable landed here a few years ago, has been promising faster speeds. Before this, Guyana has been known for one of the slowest speeds and among one of the most expensive in the region.“This upgrade now gives Guyana one of the most affordable internet services in the region for the new speeds being delivered,” GT&T boasted yesterday.The project was announced in March 2015 and was originally thought to take the entire year to complete. However, of July 31st, 2015,WBC Jerseys 2017, all eligible customers were upgraded, the company said.Interim Chief Executive Officer, Justin Nedd,Atlanta Falcons Jersey, expressed satisfaction with how quickly the GT&T team executed the project, but is even happier with the overwhelmingly positive customer feedback.“We couldn’t be more thrilled with our customers’ positive reception to our new blazing fast broadband internet speeds. Coming out of last year,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, we have adopted an approach to quicken the pace and extent of new and exciting services offerings.  There are so many new and exhilarating developments in mobile communications- broadband, social media, online education, entertainment and other technology-driven applications.“We humbly submit that we plan to be the best provider in Guyana for bringing all of these services together for corporate, small business and residential customers, and we plan to fight to earn every customer’s trust and business.”GT&T’s first phase of enhanced internet speed for customers completed.For its Enhanced Broadband project,cheap nfl jerseys china, GT&T said that it found the perfect opportunity to give something back to customers who have been loyal over the years.Customers have been enthusiastically sharing their positive feedback with GT&T.Georgetown resident and United Nations Development Programme official, Lelon Saul,Adam Jones Orioles Jersey, has expressed great satisfaction with the enhanced speed that he now experiences.“Before I received the official letter telling me that my service was upgraded I had already experienced the difference in the speed and told my friends.  My Netflix,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, browsing,wholesale jerseys, upload and download experience has been nothing short of excellent.  My gratitude to GT&T for taking us to the next level. I am a committed GT&T customer.”The new high speed Internet service is now sold in packages of Bronze, Silver and Gold in the range of 1.5 Mbps to 10Mbps and is offered to both residential and small business customers.GT&T said it will continue to upgrade areas that may have not been eligible for the first phase of this enhanced internet project.“Those customers who did not originally qualify for higher speeds because of the locations of their homes received a substantial benefit of a different form – a price cut that slashed their cost in half for their existing speed. This is not the last piece of exciting news that you will hear from GT&T in 2015.   We plan to keep the energy rolling in the coming weeks and months with our new services, great prices and enhanced offers,” Nedd said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:49 , Processed in 0.080122 second(s), 26 queries .