10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-17 00:27:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Lin-Jay Harry-Voglezon Minutes after 8am on September 27, 2013 I booked in at the JFK Airport for Fly Jamaica’s virgin New York flight to Guyana. I soon learnt that I was the first to do so. Yet about five hours later I was the last of the 103 passengers boarding the 202-seat Boeing 757.This carrier is quite similar to that used by the profitable yet defunct Guyana Airways. Except for few moments when air currents made the plane unsteady,wholesale jerseys, the very experienced Guyanese pilots, First Officer Derek Gardner and Capt. Neil Savory made travelling at 35,000 feet a smooth experience. The plane was comfortable.These passengers enjoy the in-flight hospitality of Fly Jamaica during its inaugural flight from New York to Guyana.Very unlike my November 2012 NY-Barbados trip with another airline,cheap jerseys nfl wholesale, where my legs were cramping and the plumb size passenger next to me was struggling like when ‘choked-up’ in a mini-bus.But more comforting was the infectious enthusiasm and care of the very experienced crew. They are all former employees of Air Jamaica, now owned by Caribbean Airlines. It is one thing to exhibit trained smiles and practiced courtesy. It is another,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, when smiles,wholesale jerseys china, courtesy and care are natural and uninhibited.From Fly Jamaica’s check-in counters at JFK to arrival at Cheddi Jagan’s International Airport Timehri, one felt the energy of Caribbean enthusiasm and positive pride. Periodically the crew engaged you with Caribbean smiles and laughs, yet professionally solicited feedback as they indicated genuine interest in your comfort.If per chance during the 5 ½ hours travel you think of gifts do not worry. There is the onboard duty free shop where you can obtain his and hers fragrances and cosmetics in the lines of Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani,jerseys nfl wholesale, Diesel, Marc Jacobs,cheap nfl jerseys china, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, L’ Oreal and Lancome. There are jewelry and watches in the brands of Avalanche, Tommy Hilfiger,cheap nfl jerseys online, Barbie and Boy’s Soccer. You may also smooth your palettes with Guyana’s specialty liquors, the El Dorado 12 or 15year old rum. Or you may choose from Jamaica’s Rum Crème, Cocomania, VX rum and Blue Mountain Coffee.But do not forget there are also Johnny Walker Double Black and Grey Goose Vodka. If too, your appetite would be restless on the trip, there are modest but tasty variations of snacks offered. At least, you will not have vegetables wrapped in a stiff roti. Add an hour or so of an inflight movie and the trip is worth repeating.Said Lt. Col Egbert Field, the Flight Operations Oversight Manager, Fly Jamaica will be sustainable because the airline and plane are owned and controlled by the persons who manage the airline. This is unlike several airlines which came and left Guyana because they were chartered.“Chartered airlines are bound to fail” he contended, they are like the entry level of a “pyramid scheme.”  Fly Jamaica is owned and controlled by Guyanese and Jamaican investors, including Capt. Ronald Reece, the Chief Executive Officer.According to Field, an aviation veteran since 1971, Reece’s intention was to base the airline in Guyana. But of the two international aviation categories Guyana is graded 2 since its level of aviation readiness, preparedness and quality do not satisfactorily accord with the eight requirements stipulated by the International Civil Aviation Organization.Operating from Guyana meant that the airline would have been denied access to the USA and other significant passenger markets. Fly Jamaica began operation in January this year in Jamaica.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 02:02 , Processed in 0.080268 second(s), 28 queries .