9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-18 08:24:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The question of who will now compensate a William Street woman for her television set and a section of her wardrobe now lingers, after some ‘trigger happy’ policemen stormed her yard just after noon yesterday.Vanessa Washington of 60 William Street, Kitty, said just after midday she and her daughter-in-law were in their living room when they heard a commotion in their yard.The woman said she noticed her daughter-in-law peeking through the window then she quickly took to the ground holding her head.Vanessa Washington points to the bullet hole on her television set “The next thing I hear is something like a gunshot and I see police all over in the yard, and a boy running to the back of the yard,” Washington said.She added that after hearing the noise,Adam Jones USA Jersey, she too took cover not knowing what was going on in her yard.Washington said her four-year-old grandson was in the yard at the time and upon seeing the police he quickly ran up the steps.“He run in the house and I picked him up and hugged him because you could have seen that he was frightened,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China,” the woman related.She said they later saw several police ranks rounding up some young men from around the area at her gate.She said all of the persons who were in the yard and in the street at the time were all searched. However,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, from all indications, the woman said, nothing illegal was found as the men were all sent along their way.By that time,NFL Jerseys Supply, Washington said persons around the area had come out to see what was going on.Several persons questioned the ranks why they would want to shoot in the yard when children are around.Washington said one of the police ranks then responded,wholesale jerseys china, “me ain’t got no children and I ain’t got intention getting any.”The woman added that the police ranks then entered their vehicle and left.She added that it was only after the men left that her son decided to check their home,jerseys nfl wholesale, only to find that a bullet had passed through the wall of their living room, through their television set, the bedroom wall and then lodged in their wardrobe.Upon seeing this, the woman said she immediately informed the Kitty Police Station about what had transpired.When this newspaper visited the woman’s home,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, two ranks from the Kitty Police Station were taking statements.Washington said the ranks took an estimate of the damaged television set and the wardrobe and said they would look at the possibility of compensating her for the damages.In the meantime, the woman and other residents around the area are concerned over the manner in which police normally conduct their operations there.The woman said this is not the first time police have stormed the yard.However, she noted that while they have a job to do, the police should go about their duty more professionally.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 12:03 , Processed in 0.046097 second(s), 28 queries .