4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-20 03:37:04 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Two masked bandits on Thursday evening robbed the home Kamaladai Balram and her family of Lot 16 1, Street Adelphi,NFL Jerseys Outlet, East Canje at around 10:15hrs.The robbed home at Adelphi, East Canje, Berbice.According to reports received,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China, the family who was at home at the time of the incident had earlier been visited by overseas relatives. The visitors had just left when the attack occurred.A still traumatized Kamaladai Balram,cheap nfl jerseys china, who operates a small grocery shop relayed that they were locking the house when she noticed that a mat was left outside. She said that when she went to retrieve the mat, she saw two men running towards her.“Me run when me see them guys jump the fence and meh tell me husband seh look somebody ah jump in the yard and me run”.The woman stated that one of the bandits ran after her husband who quickly attempted to close the grill door but was not able to do so as one of the bandits armed with a gun pointed at his head.“He tell me husband seh loose de door or you gun dead hay,jerseys nfl wholesale, and meh husband freeze”.The woman said that she was placed to lie on the floor. “Me try fah run to the downstairs room fah bolt de door but the one with the gun scramble me and seh don’t move! Lie down hay and put yah face down and don’t look up.”One of the ransacked rooms.Mrs. Balram said that the bandits then proceeded to bind the hands of her husband and her son using phone chargers that were in close vicinity. She said that after her husband was tied,Adam Jones USA Jersey, he was told to lie flat on the floor but refused.“Me husband seh buddy wah happen? Me nah rich. Wha wrong? And he tell meh husband seh don’t talk and kneel down but me husband nah do dah and the bandit raise he hand fah knock me husband with de gun but he hand knock he to he head side and me son tell am seh daddy just lie down”.She added that her 26-year old daughter, Diane Balram,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, after hearing the commotion, took her niece and hid in a corner of the house throughout the entire ordeal. Mrs. Balram stressed that one of the bandits brandishing a knife went upstairs to search the rooms but quickly returned after. “He come and he tell me seh you gon gotta come with me cause you know way de jewel and de money deh and you gotta come up back with me fah give me it”.The woman added that she told the bandit that she has no jewels but has some money and she will take him to where it was located.“He seh abbie guh tek one one room at a time so we guh in me room and he tumble up all dem draw and them bag and suh and dis guy ah talk like normal. Me ah try fah talk loud suh neighba could know that something wrong”.Kamaladai Balram added that her purse that was left in her basket was hidden by the tumbled clothing and when the armed bandit dumped the contents of the basket onto the floor, the purse fell out.“Afta we tumble and me seh dat me nah have no more money and he find de purse he seh maam me gotta hurt you now cause you seh that you nah get mo money and we find some hay. Me get frighten but he nah do meh nothing”.She said that they then proceeded to tumble the two other rooms, removing valuable items and cash. She then stated that they returned back downstairs and the men demanded more money. Mrs. Balram said that bandits recently robbed her daughter’s home a few streets away but only managed to cart off rice and equipment.“He keep asking fah mo money and me seh we nah get mo and then on holla seh you daughta does bring she money hay. We try wit she but we nah get through but we gon deal with she later”.The still shaken woman stated that the bandits left the premises after relieving them of their cellular phones. and an undisclosed sum of cash.Balram said that the bandits also carted off the daily sales from the shop and a few items before making good their escape.Meanwhile,wholesale jerseys, Balram’s immediate neighbour contacted her daughter after awaking to crashing noises. Her daughter then contacted ranks attached to the Reliance Police Station who quickly responded to the report. No arrests have been made and investigations are currently ongoing.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 19:39 , Processed in 0.072641 second(s), 28 queries .