10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-23 02:00:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Instead of preparing to celebrate the festive season, an East Ruimveldt family is making arrangements to bury one of its youngest members.Big brother Jaden Mars (now deceased) with his sister Jada in happier times.Four-year-old Jaden Mars, a student of Ascension Nursery School, was pronounced dead at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC), a few hours after he was admitted there last week Wednesday to have his damaged tongue sutured.A heartbroken Natalie Caseley, mother of the dead child, passionately intimated yesterday that she simply wants answers for his sudden demise.“From a baby he was always healthy, well-fed and well-taken care of; he wasn’t sickly…so he shouldn’t be dead.”According to her, Jaden was taken to the hospital with a cut on his tongue which resulted when he accidentally fell and hit his chin on a five-gallon bucket.This publication was informed that the child had just returned home from school on Wednesday last around 12:30 hours and was playing in the family’s sitting room as his maternal grandmother, Nancy Gittens, had forbidden him from venturing outside. Gittens was reportedly cooking at the time of the child’s fall.It certainly wasn’t difficult for her to ascertain what had occurred when she spun around to the loud wails of Jaden, since the sitting room and kitchen share the same half of the modest domicile.Upon recognising that “his teeth bite his tongue and his mouth was full of blood,” Gittens hurriedly called for a taxi and rushed her grandson to the East La Penitence Health Centre, a short distance away. There the child’s mouth was washed and medical personnel there were able to halt the bleeding before referring him to the GPHC to facilitate stitching of the tongue.According to Caseley,Leonard Fournette LSU Jersey, she first learnt of the incident when Gittens, via telephone, informed her that she had to take the child to the public hospital for further medical attention.“She told me Jaden hit his teeth and she was taking him to the hospital…I don’t play with my kids, so I immediately left work, even though was ‘just teeth bite tongue’ and I got there (GPHC) at the same time they got there.”Caseley recalled waiting at the hospital a short while before Jaden was triaged and his condition at that point was not deemed an emergency.Distraught grandmother, Nancy Gittens (left), along with the boy’s mother Natalie Caseley, flip through a photo album as they reflect on Jaden’s four years of existence.“Even to me it was not an emergency…He (Jaden) was telling me ‘mommy, the tongue get better,De Veon Smith Michigan Jersey, leh we go home now; I wanna go home now mommy…’ He was alert and was even asking me ‘mommy why the place smell so’, ‘mommy leh we go outside and get some breeze’.”“I started thinking that they taking real long,” Caseley said.Shortly after, they were being attended to by a female doctor who Caseley described as “really nice.” The doctor, according to her,Le Veon Bell Michigan State Jersey, administered 25 milligrams of Ketamine to Jaden,Tom Brady Michigan Jersey, in order to put him to sleep and mend his tongue. However,Derrick Rose Memphis Jersey, even 25 more milligrams of the medicine, which is used for the purpose of general anaesthesia,DeMarcus Cousins Kentucky Jersey, had still not brought Jaden’s energetic body into submission.According to Caseley, the doctor seemed surprised that Jaden had not fallen asleep, even as she related that his age and 19-kilogram (42 pounds) weight would make it impossible for her to administer anymore of the medicine.“She said ‘this is a strong child you have here; is what you feeding this boy?’” said Caseley as she recalled how all the medical practitioners who saw Jaden developed quite a fondness for him.Before long, the attending doctor concluded that she would have to send Jaden to the theatre where he would be administered controlled medication and sutured, a process she said would take no longer than 15 minutes.But according to Caseley, who remained with her son until he was taken into the theatre, about eight medical professionals emerged from the theatre about one hour later and informed her that “ your baby was under anaesthetic and his heart crashed. We resuscitated him and we carried him into the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) but he didn’t regain consciousness.”“I kept asking ‘Is he going to be okay? Is he going to be okay? They told me to keep praying…and then they suddenly turned ‘secret agent’…nobody was telling me anything,” the distraught woman recounted.There are reports that something went terribly wrong in the theatre which prevented the flow of oxygen to the child’s brain.“I saw my child strapped-up…he was on a respirator to help him breathe” a sobbing Caseley related yesterday,Kansas State Wildcats Jerseys, even as she disclosed how the situation has left Jaden’s father,Gorgui Dieng Louisville Jersey, Junior Mars, in anguish. “That boy was his life.”Caseley, who is six months pregnant and the mother of almost two years old Jada, recounted that throughout the wait outside the theatre she had a severe headache and back pain and was sure that something was amiss, although a nurse had assured her that things were going to be okay. She was early yesterday informed that her son had passed away.Caseley was invited to a meeting with officials of the hospital who disclosed that there is an ongoing investigation.A post mortem examination is expected to be conducted on Jaden’s remains today.According to a tearful Nancy Gittens, “Jaden was always sweet and funny; I loved my grandson…I used to take out his picture all the time,Reggie Wayne Miami Jersey, he was not no piece a thing knocking about.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 20:09 , Processed in 0.071984 second(s), 26 queries .