4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-23 11:32:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Today is de day of love; today is de day when people wearing red and white. In fact, some of dem spend yesterday looking fuh something red and something white because dem was tracing luck. Donald ain’t got to worry because he got de same red shirt he does wear to he party rally and to May Day rally.De white pants from last year can’t fit because he grow round he waist.Jagdeo, Bobby, Rob de earth and all de rest got three red pants because fuh dem Valentine start from de bottom up suh when people see dem with red pants and white shirt dem must understand. Dem boys notice this thing when dem see de women wid white skirts and red pants and red skirts,World Baseball Classic Jerseys 2017, de opposite of de men.But dem boys ain’t worrying wid that because dem mother always tell dem that every man to he own order. But dem got more serious things. In this world of love dem got nuff federal officers from de United States. Dem people been here secretly ever since Jagdeo been cussing Uncle Sam.Well de other day Donald had cause to cuss de Americans. Like dem li’l boys who does pelt from far, Donald think he was cussing from far. Is when de Ambassador announce that fuh years de Feds was tracking some Guyanese and some Mexicans and dem Italians who been moving cocaine out of Guyana that Donald realize that de people been right here peeping over he shoulder. Dem coulda move he out too.Dem boys seh that some people now nervous because dem want to know if de people was spying pun dem too.But de biggest joke is when Donald tell Rohee fuh write de Americans and ask fuh information bout de drug connection. De Americans deh right here in de embassy. All Rohee got to do is pick up de phone and call. Donald and all can pick up de phone but he know that de Americans might insult he. Suh to avoid problems he asking Rohee to write.Rohee in turn write a letter fuh Jagdeo give to his love, Bobby, on Valentine. This is how it readear Bobby,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China,I am hopelessly distracted by thoughts of you. Your beauty stops me in my tracks. You are a work of art to behold. I can’t imagine a world without you. Your inner light could illuminate the darkest night.Kaneel send this letter to Cliffy on Valentine.Dear Cliffy, the love of my life,We could live together,cheap nfl jerseys china, forever in Sleep In. Your love for me could heal this world. I feel sorry for those who do not know the life-changing love we share. Your touch makes my pulse accelerate. I am awash in the great ocean of your love.And Brazzy send this one to Ash KneeDear Ash,You are my first and last thought of every day. You are also most thoughts in between. Your charm is only outmatched by your perfection. I could not possibly love another with even a fraction of the affection I feel for you. You shine bright like a diamond,World Baseball Classic Jerseys Outlet, not de one pun de East Bank.Donald give he wife this one early today.To my snookums,How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. You play the strings of my heart with delicate grace. You’re seriously everything. Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you.And finally,NFL Jerseys Supply, dem boys send this one to dem readersDear loyal readers,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online,Remember de funny things we give to you every day through this column? We never told you but you are our Valentine, whether you are a man,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China, a woman or an in between. We gun try wid you-all.And remember here is where we meet every single day. Wishing you a lovely day filled with laughter. Dem boys would sign up if you were teaching a course on being lovable.Talk half and Happy Valentine.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 05:01 , Processed in 0.052368 second(s), 26 queries .