10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-24 03:47:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Rabindra RooplallA mother of four discovered the body of her 16-year-old daughter in a nearby canal after she was murdered by her lover yesterday at Kuru Kuru, Linden/Soesdyke Highway. Hours later the man was found hanging in his mother’s yard at Suddie, Essequibo.The dead teen,Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys, who was stabbed about the body with a kitchen knife, was identified as Raveena Cozier of 717 Kuru Kuru, Linden/Soesdyke Highway. The dead man has been identified as 28-year old miner Leo Rodriquez.Leo Rodriquez and Raveena Cozier in happier times.The two reportedly shared a relationship for years and Rodriquez operated a dredge in the interior. They lived together.The distraught mother, Shevon Cozier, related that there were no signs that the couple had any problems that would motivate murder. The woman said she received a cell phone call from Rodriquez’s mother asking if there were any problems since she discovered him hanging in her yard.“Then I told her what happened and what he did…she was shocked,Wholesale Jerseys,” Ms Cozier recounted.Cozier explained that Sunday evening her daughter left home, dressed in a red top and blue shorts, to visit a nearby shop with her boyfriend.“After it get late and I waiting for she come and she ent coming, I come out at the door and say ‘oh God is so long I got to wait on them’, and then my little son tell me he see them at the street head,De Aaron Fox Kentucky Jersey, and they modeling, since they hug up tight tight,” Cozier explained. “I went and bathe and was waiting to see if they would come, but it was after nine o’clock and she left home her phone, and I call his phone and get onto her and she tell me she coming home.”Adding that after making the first call,Denzel Valentine Michigan State Jersey, she subsequently called again to inquire as to their whereabouts, Ms Cozier said further calls met her with voicemail greetings and this was continuous.“I could not have slept and I walk out into the moonlight to look for them. I didn’t see dem and I come home back and my husband ask me where I went and I said I went to look fuh dem. He say I should not stress myself behind them, but I said it’s late and I don’t know wheh dem deh and they should have called and not have us waiting on dem.”She said after waking up 2 o’clock Monday morning with rain continuously pouring, checks were made to see if the couple returned home. The teen’s mother related that she tried making more calls to Rodriquez’s cell phone in hopes that she would receive an answer,Kansas State Wildcats Jerseys, however, there was none.Later that morning at around 5 o’clock, Ms Cozier, her husband and siblings decided to launch a search for the duo since it was unusual for them not to return home.“When we reach out at the street head we see a taxi and I said look they coming there,Edrice Adebayo Kentucky Jersey, but was not them the taxi was for the neighbours. But we decided to start at the top of a nearby hill and I noticed there was a trace in the sand like something was pulled on the sand, although it rained all night I could still see,Marquette Golden Eagles Jerseys,” she said.Upon venturing further down the hill,Wholesale Jerseys Online, Ms Cozier said an uneasy feeling came over her body when she saw her daughter’s red top floating in the canal and slippers on the foreshore.The body was collected at the Kuru Kuru Police Station.In terror, another daughter screamed saying “oh my God, mommy he kill she,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, look a knife deh hey with blood and she call her father to come and pull out the body.”When the father arrived on scene the body was fished out and taken to the Kuru Kuru Police Station where a hearse collected the remains.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 08:35 , Processed in 0.071531 second(s), 28 queries .