9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-25 01:51:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Latoya Giles and Jenelle WillabusThree men were shot and killed midmorning yesterday by police ranks after they attempted to force their way into a house located at Premnaranjan Place, Prashad Nagar. The home is owned by Bartician Wayne Heber,NFL Jerseys Outlet, proprietor of Platinum Mining.Two of the men have been identified as 42-year-old Tony Ogle, called ‘Skin Teeth’ and ‘Ninja’ of Callendar Street,Cheap Jerseys Store, Albouystown, and 24-year-old Leon Gittens, called ‘Cow’ of Hill Street, Albouystown. Up to press time yesterday the third man was only identified as ‘Mac’.According to the police,Cheap NFL Jerseys, ranks acting on intelligence, responded to a report that some persons had planned to carry out a robbery on a residence owned by a miner at Premnaranjan Place, Prashad Nagar, Georgetown. A statement said that police ranks staked out the building.It added that about 10:05 hours three men, two of whom were armed with firearms, entered the premises. Upon being challenged by the police, the armed men opened fire on the ranks who returned fire, hitting all three of the men.The injured men were taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital where one of them was pronounced dead on arrival, while the other two succumbed while receiving medical attention.According to the police a .357 Magnum revolver with 2 live rounds and a spent shell,Wholesale Jerseys USA, along with a .32 Taurus pistol with 9 live rounds and 3 rounds that had snapped were recovered by the police.An eyewitness said that shortly before the shooting she noticed two cars in the area circling and residents became alert and called the police.One security guard who works in the area said that one of the cars, a white Toyota AT 212,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, stopped and put off three men who entered the yard and within seconds gunshots were heard.“All I see is these men run in the yard and then I see some plainclothes police run in behind them and I hear shooting. A li’l time after I see a police pick-up come and they throw three men in de vehicle and drive off,” another eyewitness said.There are reports that the bandits were heard pleading with the police ranks as they lay on the ground in the yard before being taken away.The three wounded “bandits” were eventually taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital.According to hospital sources one of the men who was shot several times about the body was pronounced dead on arrival.Kaieteur News was told that Ogle and Gittens both died while receiving medical attention. This newspaper was told that the third man who has not been identified was shot about two times to the face. They were also “sprayed” with bullets to the upper body.As word of the shooting spread around Georgetown yesterday, relatives of the dead men converged at the GPHC mortuary.Latisha Michael, who is the reputed wife of Gittens, was overcome with grief and collapsed at the hospital after she confirmed her worst fears. The woman told Kaieteur News yesterday that Gittens was the father of her four children.According to the woman,Cheap Jerseys, one of her husband’s friends “Oriley Small” came at the house calling for him yesterday morning.“Oriley come and went calling for he…I tell he don’t go nowhere with Oriley. I turned away to make porridge for my daughter and I didn’t realize that he left the house,” the woman stated yesterday.Michael said that Small was driving a Black Toyota Raum. About an hour and half later Michael said she received the call about the shooting and that Gittens was killed.This newspaper understands that Gittens was released from prison on Tuesday. Gittens was before the court on a charge of break and enter and larceny.Meanwhile, relatives of Ogle told Kaieteur News that he had a “checkered” past but had tried to curb his lifestyle. Relatives also said that it was Small who picked up Ogle in the small black Toyota Raum.Ogle,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, 42, who was no stranger to the lockups,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, was charged and placed before the courts several times in the past. Back in 2009 Ogle was charged with robbery under arms and larceny. He was refused bail and remanded to prison by then Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson.The allegation was that Ogle on September 30, 2009 while armed with a gun, robbed Ethan Curtis of gold and diamond jewellery, worth $800,000 and booty worth a total of $1.8M.Another allegation against him is that he, also at gunpoint, robbed Shondell Wilson of a $30,000 cellular phone amongst other things valued at $69,300. Ogle was also before the court on two charges of robbery under arms, discharging loaded firearm and possession of firearm without licence.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 06:32 , Processed in 0.072461 second(s), 28 queries .