10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-25 03:34:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
There is no doubt,Artie Burns Steelers Jersey, not even a thread of it, in my mind that there is money in Switzerland. If the PPP loses the election,Joe Gilliam Steelers Jersey, as sure as night follows day,Steve Bartkowski Falcons Jersey, there will be a probe of corruption and the new government will ask for outside help to track down the stolen money. A portion of it will not be easy to locate.I was reading in the online Guardian (of London) how impossible (yes, impossible),Julius Peppers Packers Jersey, it is to source some of the loot stolen by people like Mubarak and Gaddafi. The writer argues that the money can be locked away in a labyrinthine scheme that an investigator will not be able to find.He mentioned off-shore banking. How do you peep inside the account of Roger Smith for money stolen by a former Minister named Saleem Khan? There is no connection. Smith is not the father or brother or cousin of Khan. Smith is an unknown confidante of a businessman who has hidden the money for Khan. Not even the CIA can be so effective.This is what has happened in Guyana. Corruption cash belonging to former power-holders will not be easy to trace because some of it is in the hands of legitimate business people.More loot is coming to these people way before the election date is announced. One is the new road from the Timehri Police Station to the airport. If anything is bad-planning,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey, useless and is plain nonsense, it is this project.I will return to that topic at a future date. But let us look at this thief in the night that suddenly appeared – the abolition of prescriptive rights of state land that Parliament passed last week.If people from Lethem come to Georgetown, they won’t have to ask where Frederick Kissoon lives. By now that is well known, compliments of Messrs. Jagdeo,DeAngelo Williams Steelers Jersey, Robeson Benn and others who probably ordered workers not to clean the weeds outside my home during a clean-up campaign to spruce up the environment for the UNASAR conference. I am literally yards away from the Caricom Secretariat going east. Opposite from where I live is prime real estate,Stephen Gostkowski Patriots Jersey, very expensive land (according to market value) owned by the State. There are about twelve squatters, some of whom have been settled there for over twenty-five yearsOne day as I was driving home, I saw the land where these squatters live being surveyed. I stopped and enquired and was told that it was a job undertaken by Lands and Surveys. The operation lasted for three days. I suspect that there was a move to sell this area off to a friend of Mr. Bennettitaceous. Then a strange thing happened.Days later, GPL came and took away the connections for all those houses. More days later, another strange thing happened. GWI disconnected the water supply. The die was cast. The land was to be sold. And last week the picture became clear. Parliament has now passed a Bill that does away with prescriptive rights litigation against state lands.Watch carefully as the weeks unfold, the real estate opposite my home will go to Mr. Benetttitaceous’s friends. We saw it happen last year. Just up the road going east from where I live, a humongous plot was sold at the rate of $3M for an acre. This was sad, very sad indeed. I ran an article on this travesty.I showed using a simple calculator that if the Government had allocated that space to house lots along the lines of the traditional house lot programmes, the State would have netted a few billion dollars more. I was slightly assaulted by the recipient of this fantastic generosity of Mr. Bennettitcaeous,Ray Nitschke Packers Jersey, inside a store last year no doubt because I wrote about it.On this matter,Steve Grogan Patriots Jersey, I am yet to hear from the police.What is going on with the present regime is the rape of this country. It has no parallel even in colonial times. Priceless lands that the lower and middle income workers deserve are being sold for a song to the friends of Mr. Bennettitaceous. It is horrible and immoral.It must be stopped. Even the leaders of the PPP should speak out against this sickness. When the present regime leaves power, there will be no state lands, no state properties left. Arif Bulkan pointed out that our esteemed economist, Clive Thomas, referred to the ruling cabal as a state for itself. Indeed it is. Will they sell the zoo, National Park and the seawall before the national elections?
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 12:17 , Processed in 0.073853 second(s), 26 queries .