10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-25 22:15:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– three others nursing gunshot woundsThe execution-style killing of Ricardo Rodrigues,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, a well known associate of convicted drug dealerRicardo RodriguesShaheed ‘Roger’ Khan, sent shockwaves through the city and its environs.Rodrigues was riddled with bullets as he sat at a table at the Guyana Motor Racing and Sports Club compound on Albert Street around 15:00 hours yesterday. His body bore wounds to the head, chest,Cheap Jerseys Store, hands and leg inflicted by a high-powered weapon. From all indications he died instantly.Three other persons who were at the club at the time were injured as the gunmen sprayed bullets indiscriminately.Those injured are Aubrey Henry,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 35,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, of Alberttown, who was shot in both legs; Michael Hupchenson, 42, was hit on his right arm and right foot and Canadian Jean Le Blanc who was shot in his right hip.They are all receiving medical attention at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.Police say they have recovered several spent shells from the scene.No motive for the killing has been established as yet but investigators are probing whether it is linked to the recent arms and ammunition find at Lethem.Rodrigues was released last week on $100,000 bail after spending a night in police custody pending investigations into the discovery of three M-70 and four M-16 assault rifles, along with a grenade and radio communicating equipment.Yesterday eyewitnesses recalled seeing two men dressed in black firing automatic weapons at Rodrigues.There are reports that Rodrigues upon seeing the men, drew a handgun he was carrying in his waist but he never got the chance to fire it as the bullets tore into his body. The handgun was left lying on the ground next to his body.“I see a banna run and fall down. He lie down about five minutes and then he get up and start limp and then fall down again,” one eyewitness stated.He was referring to Henry who tried desperately to flee from the killers.It was obvious that the killers were not interested in him. Rodrigues was their only target.Henry, a physical trainer, said that he could not say much about what really transpired yesterday.“I was upstairs training somebody and I heard gunshots and I just ran outside,” Henry told members of the media at the Georgetown Public Hospital.He said that all the other persons who were shot,Wholesale Jerseys USA, including Rodrigues, were sitting outside the bar on the bottom flat of the sports club pavilion.The injured were rushed to the hospital, while Rodrigues’s body was left lying where it fell.Workers at the nearby Critchlow Labour College spoke of ducking for cover upon hearing the gunshots.“It was constant; there was no lull in the gunshots, just rapid gunfire over a period of time, numerous shots, then it stop,” one of the employees recalled.A bullet pierced one of the college’s exterior lights and fell in the compound.“I couldn’t see anybody because I was in the building. Whoever would have done the shooting would have already left. When I came outside all I see was people running, apparently to get away from the location where the shooting was taking place,Cheap Jerseys,” the employee explained.       As the reports spread, dozens of persons converged on the GMR&SC compound, many with the aim of confirming what to them was the unbelievable.Family members were seen consoling each other while the police maintained a heavy presence at the scene until Rodrigues’s body was removed by undertakers from the Lyken Funeral Parlour.Meanwhile, the main opposition party A Partnership for National Unity has expressed its concern over yet another execution.The party described Rodrigues as a gun-running suspect who has been a ‘person of interest’ to law-enforcement agencies for most of the past decade.According to APNU,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Rodrigues has been mentioned in connection with criminal activities and at the time of his execution,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Rodrigues surprisingly, had been placed on bail.“A Partnership for National Unity would like to see due process in order to learn more about the crimes of gun-running and narco trafficking.  APNU feels that extra-judicial executions should not be allowed to replace legitimate law-enforcement measures if criminal cartels are to be discovered, dismantled and destroyed.”APNU Leader Brigadier David Granger stated that Rodrigues’s execution exposes the weakness of public security under the People’s Progressive Party/Civic administration.The party once again called for the removal of Clement Rohee as the Minister of Home Affairs and his replacement by someone capable of suppressing crime, enforcing the law and preserving this country’s security.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 00:10 , Processed in 0.068423 second(s), 28 queries .