10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-26 18:33:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Tillawattie Singh and her husband,Anthony Davis Kentucky Jersey, Sookdeo Singh,Dwyane Wade Marquette Jersey, plan to take eight stray catchers of Port Mourant; and ranks of the Rose Hall Town Police Outpost and Albion Police Station to court for ‘assault and wrongful detention’. At issue are 16 head of cattle.Mr. Singh,Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys, a cattle farmer,LSU Tigers Jerseys, claimed that he was brutally attacked and beaten by eight stray- catchers armed with cutlasses on Tuesday afternoon while he was bringing home sixteen head of cattle. He stated that he was bringing home his cattle into Rambella Street, Port Mourant around 17:25 hrs on Tuesday, something he usually does atSookdeo Singh displays his injured back.that time.He added that he had the necessary red flag and allowed the cows to cross the public road. Suddenly, he stated,Jim Harbaugh Michigan Jersey, a white car pulled up and the men emerged, each armed with a cutlass. “The stray catchers jumped out of the car—PMM 1018—and started to beat me. They throw away my bicycle.”“They started to beat me up and fired chops on me—all of them get one, one cutlass and they cuffed and kicked me in my stomach and back.”He stated that he did not resist the men when they wanted to impound the cows and questioned why the stray catchers did what they allegedly did to him.Singh added that four of the stray catchers drove him in the car to the Rose Hall Town Police Outpost, while the other four took charge of the animals at Port Mourant and led the cows to the Albion Police Station animal pound. Singh claimed that the police at the outpost refused to give him a medical to take for medical attention at the Port Mourant Hospital. “They refused and they sent me to Whim Police Station where they gave me a medical.”He further claimed that the CID officer at the outpost “gave me two slaps.”More than a week after the incident, the animals have not been released from the police pound.When contacted last evening,Malik Monk Kentucky Jersey, Mrs. Singh stated that the cattle are still at the Albion Police Station pound, more than a week after the incident. She also claimed that they are not being fed. She stated that she spoke with the Region Six Chairman,Joseph Addai LSU Jersey, Mr. David Armogan who directed her to former Region Six Chairman and PPP Executive Member,Trey Burke Michigan Jersey, Mr. Zulfikar Mustapha who “said he will speak to the Home Affairs Minister to get back the cows and he said the Minister will resolve the matter.” That was since last week. Singh is becoming very frustrated since several calves at home are “crying out for their mothers” in the pounds. “One calf even died—I tried to feed it bottle milk and it refused…and died,” she claimed.“Today [Tuesday] when I go station, the police stopped me from feeding and giving the cows water—they chased me out of the pound. They didn’t even want to pen the pound gate. They saying that the animals getting food but I didn’t see any impression of water or grass…”For every additional night the animals are impounded,Keith Appling Michigan State Jersey, the Singhs have to pay $200 per head of cattle. The Singhs have solicited the services of Attorneys- at- Law, Mr. Khemraj Ramjattan and Mr. Moses Nagamootoo. Legal paperwork is expected to be drawn up shortly. “My husband was with the cows and we were forced to pay this money and plus they beat the man up.”Efforts to contact the Station Sergeant of the Albion Police Station proved futile.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 07:29 , Processed in 0.069465 second(s), 26 queries .