找回密碼
 立即註冊

Login

免註冊即享有會員功能

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 7|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[足球] Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale ”Another mother of four young children related

[複製鏈接]

3萬

主題

3萬

帖子

10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-30 09:00:54 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By  Kiana WilburgMothers who find it extremely difficult to obtain money from the fathers of their children invariably turn to the court. However, according to a group of single parent mothers, that system is also frustrating.On Thursday,Cheap Jerseys From China, some women gathered at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court and were frustrated after their child support cheques were not honoured.One perturbed woman said, “This court system just sickening. They have issues and they need to rectify them. Just imagine this is what you have to go through just to get some money.”However, Mr. Mohamed Bacchus, who is the clerk of courts,Shaquille O Neal LSU Jersey, said that the problem has been rectified as it was due to the court having instituted a new signatory.So,Sean Taylor Miami Jersey, when the women thought that the issue of bounced cheques would have been the last of their troubles, they turned up yesterday just a few minutes after 10 am, only to be greeted with another setback.  They were told by the clerks to return on Monday for their cheques because they, the women had come too late.The women explained that despite their pleas for an excuse since they were not aware of the change in the time,Zach Mettenberger LSU Jersey, they were told that nothing could be done.One woman said, “We told them we have obligations and children at home to take care of but it is as though they don’t care.”Another woman who was in tears said, “My house will now have to go without groceries for the weekend because of this nonsense that they are going on with.”“They told us how the bank ain’t got money and the bank giving them problems but they don’t know the agony they putting us through. They did not notify us that there will be a new time to collect money. And if that is the case,De Aaron Fox Kentucky Jersey, they should inform us. Why weren’t we notified of this new change?”Another mother of four young children related,Mario Manningham Michigan Jersey, “Oh gosh,Max Bullough Michigan State Jersey, I beg them to see if they could do something for me but they determined that I came too late. The thing is, if you change the time and you now have a new procedure why not inform mothers with a two-day notice or something,Spencer Ware LSU Jersey, so that we can be able to adjust our schedules to deal with this? If is not one thing is the next.“My children are at home now and I am depending on my last $2000 for the weekend to carry us through. The court supposed to help us but they only making matters worse.”Another woman said that she was informed by a confidential source inside the court, that the issue with child support is one that reeks of corruption and should be investigated. She said, “The court ain’t got money.“There was an issue some time ago where one of the court clerks de thief up all the child support money and just disappear. Since then the court was never able to catch back itself. According to my source,Michael Irvin Miami Jersey, what is happening is a first come, first serve situation. So, if three men pay child support on one day which ever three women come early getting the money and so the men who think that money going to their wives really are mistaken.”But this cannot be true since the sums vary according to the beneficiaries.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 04:01 , Processed in 0.062590 second(s), 28 queries .