9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-31 07:49:54 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Marcelle Joseph– expresses fear for her life after threats by senior govt. official Marcelle Joseph, who was sacked by Office of the President on suspicion of leaking information to Kaieteur News, has fled to the United States of America,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, claiming that she fears for her life.Joseph arrived in the United States last Sunday,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, leaving her four-year-old son and other relatives behind in Guyana.The woman claimed that she had received threats by senior government officials who accused her of furnishing Kaieteur News with documents related to the controversial purchase of 20 laptop computers by the Office of the President.In a video clip carried by the Guyanaobervernews.org internet site, Joseph said, “I, Marcelle Joseph, state that I am now in the United States of America and I have left my home country,NFL Jerseys Supply, Guyana,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, to be here because I’m fearful for my life as a result of threats I received from a senior Government official in Guyana.”Joseph declined to name the government official at this time but indicated that she is convinced that he is powerful enough to carry out the threat on her life as well as that of her relatives here in Guyana.“Of course I have to be afraid for my relatives back home. Knowing the individual,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, I know how they think and I know what they are capable of doing,” she stated.Joseph said that she does not feel too good about the decision she has taken to flee Guyana although it was absolutely necessary.“How does one leave her four-year-old child behind just to get out of Guyana? How does one come to grips with that?” she said, explaining that she was in the US to relax and think about her next move, which will include exposing all that she knows about the secret dealings within the Office of the President.“When the time arrives I will give a full statement about that but at this time I’m a bit hesitant, but it will come out sooner or later,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online,” Joseph added.According to the sacked employee, based on what she knows, the information given by the administration does not add up.In an earlier interview carried on the same online station, Joseph, a Technical Research Officer working directly under Permanent Secretary Dr. Nanda Gopaul, had accused her employers of getting rid of her because “she probably knew too much”. She had denied any involvement in the leak of the information to this newspaper and is still puzzled over her dismissal,NFL Jerseys Outlet, especially since her contract would have expired in 2013.“This whole thing makes me think,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China, ‘what the hell did I do wrong?’”According to Joseph, she did not even know about the Kaieteur News publication of the receipts.It was only when someone brought it to her attention that she checked the newspapers and saw copies of the receipts with her signature as well as that of a cleaner who had also signed to receiving the lap tops.“There was no proper investigation, nothing to determine how the leak came about.”According to Joseph, since her dismissal she has received support from a number of persons who indicated that they were surprised that something like that could happen to her since she was described as an honest and hardworking employee.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:41 , Processed in 0.072661 second(s), 28 queries .