主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-7-1 14:51:05 | 顯示全部樓層

Jordan Shoes For Sale

With Hayden finally showing signs of progress, that criticism has started to subside.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Already down two starters due to season-ending injuries, the Oakland Raiders could be without cornerback Tarell Brown for Sunday's game in Kansas City.
Rookie TJ Carrie will start against Kansas City if Brown is held out.
If Brown is held out, it would be a significant blow to the Raiders' already thin defensive backfield.
Notes: One day after a heavy storm forced the team to move practice to a nearby indoor facility, the Raiders held Friday's workout on their own fields. Buses were on standby to move the team, just in case. ... RT Menelik Watson (foot/ankle), WR Denarius Moore (knee/ankle), S Larry Asante (shoulder/quad) and TE Brian Leonhardt (concussion) did not practice and will not play this week. DT Pat Sims (shoulder) and LB Sio Moore (hip) are questionable. WR Andre Holmes (shoulder), CB Chimdi Chekwa (shoulder) and CB Neiko Thorpe (hand) are probable.
"He's right where he needs to go,Air Max 270 Sale, and this week we'll see," Raiders defensive coordinator Jason Tarver said. "We want him to stay in that passionate 'I can cover you, I'm going to stay in my technique' mode in another environment."
Brown and safety Charles Woodson have been the two constants in Oakland's secondary,Bill Lee Jersey. The two have started every game and are among the team's top tacklers.
The veteran cornerback was held out of practice earlier this week and was limited in the team's light practice Friday,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys. Brown is questionable to play against the Chiefs.
Hayden's progress this season has helped make up for the injuries.
"I'm comfortable,Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey," Hayden said. "I feel like I'm doing good. I'm getting better each and every week. I just have to take care of the opportunities that come my way."

Brown aggravated a foot injury and hurt his ankle while trying to break up a pass last week against San Francisco. He came out briefly then quickly returned and was able to finish the game.
Safety Tyvon Branch has been out since Week 3 with a broken foot while cornerback Carlos Rogers joined him on the injured reserve list with a knee injury,Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey.
Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie took a lot of heat when he drafted Hayden, who had suffered a near-fatal heart injury during his senior year in college. The criticism continued to build last year when Hayden went on injured reserve midway through the season.
The 12th overall pick in 2013 who was beset by a variety of injuries during his rookie year, Hayden spent the first six weeks of this season on the physically unable to perform list after undergoing foot surgery during the offseason. He played in a reserve role his first two games back then inherited the starting left cornerback job when Rogers went down.
Since then, Hayden has been on an upward climb. He has only one interception — coming in his first start of the year against Denver's Peyton Manning — and has graded out very well overall,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes For Women, according to ProFootballFocus.com.
In Brown's case, he has also been the Raiders' most reliable player. He has taken all but eight of the team's 931 defensive snaps, including the three plays he sat out after getting hurt against the 49ers.
"It was a red zone day today and a short-yardage day so he was able to do whatever we needed him to do at this point," interim Oakland coach Tony Sparano said. "We didn't ask him to do a whole lot but he was able to do enough."
"If T-Brown don't go, TJ's going to be right in there," cornerback DJ Hayden said. "Whoever gets called up, they'll be ready. I feel confident in our group, in everybody."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-19 14:48 , Processed in 0.098975 second(s), 27 queries .