9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-6 04:31:19 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Police on the West Coast of Demerara are looking for two gunmen who were involved in a daring daylight robbery yesterday morning at R.H. Persaud Paint Store,Julius Peppers Packers Jersey UK, at New Road, Vreed-en-Hoop.The bandits, who posed as customers, entered the business place at around 11:15 hours yesterday. Owner of the business Mr. R.H. Persaud said he noticed a car in front of the store,Nick Perry Packers Jersey UK, but paid no mind, since he thought that the occupants were regular customers.“Two men came out the car and then the car drove off and one of the men sat in the chair and asked the price for a gallon of paint while the other just stood by watching on,Ben Roethlisberger Steelers Jersey UK,” Persaud related. He added that when he quoted the price for the paint to the ‘customer’ the man simply replied ‘it’s the same thing it selling for in town so it’s best we buy it here’.“Even at that point I believed that these men were genuine customers as the boy paid for the paint, and I passed it through this small window and then his friend asked for a large bucket of putty, which obviously couldn’t pass through the window.”Persaud said he told the friend the price for the putty and like the first customer, the man paid, but was instructed to go around to a side gate to collect the putty.“When I reach around to the side gate to give the man the putty he pulled out a gun and grabbed me,DeAngelo Williams Steelers Jersey UK, telling me don’t make noise. But I had to make noise,Heath Miller Steelers Jersey UK, because my wife was inside and my daughter was upstairs.”Persaud said he began screaming as he held onto the man, preventing him from entering the premises.“While I holding him he trying to duct tape my mouth and his partner coming running and push us aside and enter the building and then run straight into the house,”.According to Persaud, one of the men then confronted his wife who was sitting in the kitchen.The businessman told this publication that his wife quickly ran out of the back door and locked the gunman in the house. By that time the woman had raised an alarm and tried to get the attention of her immediate neighbours. However, before fleeing the house,Dermontti Dawson Steelers Jersey UK, the woman shouted upstairs to her daughter instructing her to shut the inside door leading to the top flat of the house.“My daughter didn’t hear exactly what her mother told her, but she heard the commotion and she came downstairs and saw one of the men still fighting with me to duct tape me.”Persaud said while he was wrestling with one of the men,Patrick Chung Patriots Jersey UK, from all indications the other one who was in the house, emptied a drawer which had cash from the morning’s sales.Persaud recounted that shortly after, the men calmly walked out of his house as his daughter kept shouting at them to leave her father alone.“These men just walk out and the car come back and three of them jump in the car. It was only then we know there was a third man acting as the lookout man.”Persaud said it was only after the ordeal he learnt that a man who heard the noise and was entering the yard to assist was stopped by the ‘lookout’ man.“A man was weeding with a brush cutter next door and he heard the screams and was coming, but when he reach at the bridge the ‘lookout’ man stop him and start gaffing like normal, and it was only after the car come then everybody knew a robbery had happened,Martellus Bennett Patriots Jersey UK,”.The men made off with $60,James Harrison Steelers Jersey UK,000 in cash.Meanwhile this publication was told that the car which was used to drop off the gunmen was subsequently located and impounded by the police. There are also reports that one man was arrested in connection with the robbery.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:13 , Processed in 0.076354 second(s), 26 queries .