帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-7 08:27:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
“They will kiss you every minute of the day” – motherBy Dale Andrews “At first it was hard, but if you get two days with them, you will want to have them all the time.” The words of Aubrey Giddings, father of one of Guyana’s youngest triplets.The triplets, Aubrey Jnr., Ashantel and Ashanti, celebrate their second birth anniversary today (Sunday), and while it has not been easy going for their parents, Aubrey and Juneann Giddings would not trade them for anything in the world.This newspaper visited the triplets last Friday at their 33 Howes Street, Charlestown home to feature them in today’s edition, and as if they knew what the visit was about, they were all excited to be dressed up for the photograph.The triplets had special guests last Friday when two-thirds of Guyana’s oldest living triplets, Elizabeth and her sister Mary,Chris Chelios Red Wings Jersey, visited them. Aubrey Jnr., who was the first to enter the world, appeared to be the most outgoing of the three, willingly placing his arms around his two sisters to take the picture.Ashanti, the last of the triplets to be delivered, with her thumb in her mouth, sat gracefully next to her brother, while Ashantel burst into tears every time she was put to sit down to be photographed.But although Ashantel appeared shy on Friday, Juneann Giddings assured that she and her brother were the livewires in the house.“They are happy children, very loving, especially the boy. If they see you sad,Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey, they will come and rub your head and kiss you. They will kiss you every single minute of the day,” said Juneann Giddings.Bringing up any child is not easy, and moreso three at a time.Caring for toddlers on a daily basis includes washing of diapers, breast feeding, cleaning,Curtis Joseph Red Wings Jersey, and frequent trips to the doctor.But Mrs. Giddings says that her day caring for the children is like any other parent would experience, and there are not so many trips to the doctor.“They are healthy children, except for the little cold from time to time.”“They eat anything that is prepared for them, but they especially like any kind of porridge and corn flakes.”“I don’t spoil them. If they do something wrong, I would beat them,” she added.Mrs. Giddings told this newspaper she has no favourite among the triplets, but, for some strange reason, she finds herself sometimes more attached to Ashantel, whom she said resembles her the most.“My husband appears to favour the boy and Ashanti. He always wanted a son,” Mrs. Giddings stated.But her comments solicited some objection from her husband Aubrey.“No, no, I like all of them,” Aubrey Giddings retorted.The triplets have come a long way from this photograph, which shows them at five months old. He admitted, though, that he would take his son out with him on most occasions, for obvious reasons.He added that he would also pay more attention to Ashanti,wholesale jerseys, the last of the three to be delivered, since she is the most fragile of the triplets.“My son would sometimes try to overpower his two sisters, but he is a little soft with Ashanti.”Unlike her sister,Danny DeKeyser Red Wings Jersey, Ashantel appears to be a little aggressive, since according to her mother she would go after whatever she wants, even fighting her brother for it sometimes.Aubrey Giddings said that he never expected triplets, but he is overwhelmed watching them grow.During the interview, the children kept pulling at the note pad and the pen, probably indicating, even in their formative years,wholesale jerseys china, that they are preparing for their school days.“I am looking forward to that time,” Mrs. Giddings interjected.The triplets’ father explained to Kaieteur News that, since he is out for most of the day, his wife has the unenviable task of caring for the triplets while at the same time preparing for the rest of the family.“When I get home, she hands them over to me…her problems are over for the day. But everything will be there waiting for me. My food, clean clothes, and most of all a clean home,” Mr. Giddings proudly declared.“I have to take my hat off to my wife, because most of the day they are with her,” he added.The children are well liked by almost everyone they come into contact with.Their father disclosed that his son would sometimes lie on the floor and cross his legs ‘like a big man’ to watch the television.Like all children, they like the television, and their favourite programmes are the cartons, especially Sponge Bob and Sesame Street.“Oh, they like Eddy Neblett. As soon as he is shown on the TV, they jump and dance. I even told him (Neblett) that he would have to give me a free CD for them,” Mr. Giddings said.Providing for them has been a challenge for the self-employed father, and caring for them is keeping the housewife occupied.But both parents are insisting that the two girls and their brother are blessings that most, if not all, would envy them for.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:49 , Processed in 0.068290 second(s), 26 queries .