10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-14 00:02:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A close friend of murder victim Donessa Barker says that Barker’s alleged killer contacted her yesterday and warned that she would be his next victim.Alan Barker and his slain spouse, Donessa BarkerThe friend,Brett Favre Packers Jersey UK, Sheniza Clarke, had tried to save Barker, after the 28-year-old woman was stabbed multiple times at Clarke’s Bagotville, West Bank Demerara home on Thursday. The prime suspect is Barker’s husband, Alan Barker,Andre Tippett Patriots Jersey UK, who is still at large.But Clarke believes that the fugitive contacted her by phone yesterday morning.The woman said that at around 07.00 hrs, a man, who did not identify himself,Jack Ham Steelers Jersey UK, called from a blocked number.According to Clarke, the caller first “give me sympathy”,Clay Matthews Packers Jersey UK, before enquiring about Donessa. “I say Donessa dead, and he say ‘wha?’ and I say (again) that Donessa dead. He say that I is the cause for Donessa’s death and that I better look out or I would be next.”Clarke alleged that it was only after she had hung up the phone that she realised that the caller was Donessa’s husband. The woman said that she made a report to the police.Expressing fear for her safety,Taylor Gabriel Falcons Jersey UK, Clarke believes that the fugitive sneaked into her home and stole some food on Thursday night while she was giving a statement at La Grange Police Station pertaining to her friend’s death.The alleged killer is believed to have made off with the slain woman’s cell phone. There are reports that he was seen purchasing a phone card in Bagotville, some hours after the murder.Barker, also called ‘Nabine’, collapsed on the front stairs of Clarke’s Lot 21, Inner Bagotville home at around 16.30 hrs on Thursday after sustaining at least eight stab wounds to her neck, left side and other parts of her body.Clarke had said that Donessa went inside for her phone and shortly after,Javon Hargrave Steelers Jersey UK, she heard her friend scream “Oh God…Sheniza, come fast.” Clarke said that Donessa then ran outside and collapsed on the front steps.Clarke recalled seeing blood gushing from a wound near her friend’s left shoulder. She immediately tried to staunch the blood,Atlanta Falcons Jersey UK, but her friend eventually lapsed into unconsciousness and succumbed, despite efforts to revive her and get her to a hospital.The woman alleged that Donessa Barker’s husband,Antonio Brown Steelers Jersey UK, who had sneaked into the house, escaped through a window after attacking his spouse.She claimed that the man was angry because Donessa wanted to end the relationship. He had reportedly threatened to kill his wife on Wednesday. A report was made at La Grange Police Station.The couple was married last year and they have a daughter who would be two years-old in June.Relatives said that Donessa had lived at Vergenoegen,Rob Gronkowski Patriots Jersey UK, East Bank Essequibo, but moved with her husband to Bagotville about a month ago.A cousin, Dumisa Thomas, described the suspect as an abusive husband who had once doused his wife with hot water. She said that Donessa had however denied that her husband had inflicted the injury.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 18:03 , Processed in 0.070875 second(s), 28 queries .