10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-14 13:26:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Members of the Joint Services continued their operation in the Cuyuni area where they began a massive hunt for the remaining gunmen in last Sunday night’s reign of terror at Piari Landing in the Puruni River.The remainder of the gang is suspected to be holed up on a island some three miles long and a mile wide in the Cuyuni River.Yesterday around 11:00 hours, two more bodies believed to be those of gang members were recovered at the foot of the Looking Glass Falls in the Cuyuni River,Michael Jordan USA Jersey, where their getaway boat had capsized.Dead 37 year-old Aubrey Kingston and his three children.The bodies were beyond recognition but police are convinced that they were part of the gang of which members were hurled into the river after the boat veered out of control in the swirling waters of the falls.Reports are that officials are considering burying the bodies near where they were found because of their condition.On Tuesday police recovered two bodies, one identified as 37-year old Linden resident Aubrey Kingston, and the other as of one of the bandits.They had also captured three members of the gang during a sweep of the area following the brazen robbery.Also yesterday, a team comprising army as well as police ranks returned to the Looking Glass Falls area while another team went back to Piari area.Kingston was positively identified by his former reputed wife,Dirk Nowitzki Mavericks Swingman Jersey, Winifred Phillips, who told this newspaper that she had received word from other residents in Bartica on Tuesday morning that the man died after he was kidnapped by some gunmen.“I hear people talking all morning about this incident, so late yesterday afternoon (Tuesday afternoon) I hear that a boat bringing out he and another man.”Phillips said after the boat arrived on Bartica, she decided to go down to the hospital to put all speculation to rest.“When I reach the police ask me who I was and I told them and they remove a leatherette that they had over he and then I confirm it was Aubrey.”There are reports that the fleeing bandits had beaten Kingston and had forced him to operate the boat for their getaway.The woman said she was told by a survivor, that throughout the journey with the bandits, Kingston pleaded with them not to harm him since he had three children to live for.The woman told this publication that Kingston recently started working in the Cuyuni area and as such was not familiar with the river.She added that there are rumours that suggested that her former reputed husband may have been helping the gang, but according to Philips, she was not aware of Kingston’s activities in the past months.“What I know is that he was very familiar with the Mazaruni River because he use to captain a boat in that location for a while but only recently I heard he start working in the Cuyuni area.”As it relates to the search for the remaining gunmen on the island a source said that the men were spotted trying to stop boats passing in the area.“The island is about three miles in length and a mile in width and these men have nothing to survive on but it is a big island with dense forest,” the source said.“We ensured that our men have sufficient food for a few days because we don’t know how long this operation will go for…but we are in this for the long haul.”“We don’t know how much of them are there and we don’t know if they are still armed or if their weapons went down with the getaway boat,” another source told Kaieteur News.Meanwhile this publication was told that the Brazilians who were wounded in the attack and were being treated at the Bartica Hospital,Victor Oladipo Thunder Swingman Jersey, have since opted to go back to their homeland for further medical attention.On Sunday night, a gang of gunmen stormed the Piari Landing, Puruni,Marcus Morris Pistons Jersey, firing shots indiscriminately and wounding three persons in the process.According to reports,John Stockton USA Jersey, as the armed men approached, a number of shop owners and other persons fled into the bushes. However, eight persons were robbed of cash, raw gold and jewellery. Three of them were shot and injured.Brazilian shopkeeper, Joao De Freitas  Mattos, was shot to his right leg and robbed of $60,000. He was admitted to the Bartica Hospital. His countryman,Authentic Dwight Howard Hawks Jersey, another shopkeeper Benedito Docerado Oliveira, 56, was shot to his right hip and robbed of half million dollars and a quantity of raw gold. He was also treated at the Bartica Hospital.Another Brazilian, Francisco Da Cruz Morias,Andrew Bogut Mavericks Jersey, 44, was shot to his right thigh and left foot and robbed of $140,000. He too received treatment at the Bartica Hospital, as did 56-year-old Joao Da Conceicao, who was robbed of $30,000.Brazilian Mario Odessa Da Silva was robbed of jewellery and half million dollars,Kyrie Irving Cavaliers Jersey, while Curtis Bannette, 34, was relieved of $110,000 and a cell phone.David Coates and Carlton Small,Deron Williams USA Jersey, who were beaten about the body, were treated at the Bartica Hospital and sent away.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 19:26 , Processed in 0.077201 second(s), 28 queries .