10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-15 00:54:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
LINE PATH, CORENTYNE – Bandits struck again on the Corentyne. This time, three knife wielding robbers held up a Line Path shop-keeper and allegedly relieved the family of some $1.2 million on Sunday night.The victims, 62-year-old Elaine Rambally and her husband, Fredrick Rambally, of Lot 59 Line Path ‘D’ Corriverton, reported the matter to police early yesterday, since the bandits had severed their telephone line during the robbery.According to Elaine Rambally,China Jerseys Online, called ‘Eileen’, about 22:00 hours on Sunday just as her husband, Fredrick, was about to close the business for the night “Two guys come in. They come to ask for Bristol cigarette. I told them I don’t have any. They ask me for a Carib beer and a Mackeson. I told them I don’t sell Carib or Mackeson,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, that I only sell Banks DIH products, and I don’t have anything cold because it is time to close off.”Mrs. Rambally added that the men told her they did not want to consume Banko wine since it gives them a headache. “They tell me I don’t want to sell them and I told them I only have a couple of cold Premium beer.“They asked for three and paid $1,000. By the time that,NFL Jerseys China Online, I see one of the men on my husband’s back. I thought my husband had lift him and brought him in.”With that her husband called on her to open the door leading to the inner portion of the business place. She complied and then saw the third unfamiliar person. It then dawned on her that the strangers were up to no good. “Right away I realize them is thief man. I didn’t see the face of the third one. But one of them wear a white long sleeve shirt and he was (thin). The other one had a little body and had on a green long sleeve jersey with a toque.”The business place is situated on the lower flat of the two bedroom building. The family also owns another building at the back of the yard, which is used as a storeroom. The bandits entered the shop and held a knife to her husband’s throat. One of the robbers went to the upper floor where the family resides.Another bandit ordered the shopkeeper to hand over all the riches in her possession,Jerseys From China Online, “I give him all the money that was there. Is a lot of money; is more than $600,000 was in the shop. I had to pay Banks DIH today (Monday) plus I had more money.”After they collected the first set of money, one of the men carried her upstairs, took off the lights,Wholesale Jerseys Online, and asked for the gold and more money.Mrs. Rambally said that she glanced over her shoulder and saw the other two intruders ransacking a bedroom. “I told him I have money in the wardrobe, but the key is downstairs in the bucket where he put all the money just now.”The robber took her to the lower floor, collected the key and returned upstairs. “He continue asking me for gold and money. I told him I don’t have any gold because I give all my gold to my children. I only have this earring on my ears. He feel it and say it was too small and leave it. I opened the wardrobe and handed him more money – $282,000 which was my husband’s pension money. Me husband saved his money to paint back our house and cover our chairs, because my 10-month old grandson is coming from America in November.”She explained that her husband was a former employee of the Guyana Sugar Corporation and collects a $45,Cheap Jerseys From China Online,000 monthly pension. “He get old age pension plus $6,000 every week from the Estate.”The businesswoman recalled that she also had an additional sum of money in the wardrobe which the men found after they emptied the clothing. “This was my money; I wanted to go out the country for five days so I had the $300,000 for me. That was my pension money that I put up.”The bandits then removed the curtain rods and tied the couple. “I thought they were going to beat me with the rod because I never get lashes before. My husband never beat me and my parents never beat me! They tied my hands and foot and they also tied my husband hands and feet. They told us not to make any sound or else they will come upstairs and kill us. All the time they keep asking me for a cell phone but I don’t have a cell phone! What would I do with a cell phone?”About ten minutes later,Cheap Jerseys Online, her husband realized then the home invaders had departed. The couple untied themselves and went to the lower floor. “The doors for the shop was still open,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, the shop light was still on, but the downstairs light they cut it off. They did cut off the upstairs light and the phone line.”Moments later Elaine Rambally shouted for her neighbours and one responded. Yesterday, the family reported the matter to the Springlands Police. “The police came with me right away, and there is a police woman taking statements from me right now.”This is the first time Elaine Rambally and her husband have experienced such an ordeal, “This is the first time they come to me for money like this. The other times they just cleanout the shop and we don’t know till we wake up.” (Melissa Johnson)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:56 , Processed in 0.072368 second(s), 26 queries .