10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-10-14 07:47:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Tennessee would be a terrible landing spot for Chip Kelly; mostly because there are no Pro Bowl players for him to trade away.— Adam Rank (@adamrank)     December 30,Nike Air Max 2016 Black, 2015            I'm going to miss Chip Kelly. He was a lot of fun to have in the NFL. It's kind of funny to me Kelly is fired after one losing season, but guys like Jeff Fisher continue to have a gig in the NFL. I guess if you lay low long enough people will just accept you as a real coach. Kind of like the way James Franco floats through Hollywood. Sure, he's been around for a while, and he's been in a ton of movies. But are there any performances that really stand out to you? I know you might immediately think of 127 Hours but the rock was the true star of that movie.    Maybe I'm being too harsh, though. I did like Pineapple Express and This is the End an awful lot. Perhaps those are his get the Titans to the Super Bowl moments.         In any event, I'm still going to miss Kelly for the upcoming year. I would imagine a lot of NFL teams will shy away from him. The Titans (as tweeted above) will be the popular conjecture. And while Kelly did recruit Mariota to Oregon (or at least he was the head coach when Marcus agreed to go to Eugene), Mark Helfrich was his coach for his final two years, including his Heisman Trophy-winning campaign. So let's stop with that nonsense.    We all know he's going to Dallas. Which will be amazing. I mean, Chip needs a strong leader and a general manager who will be stern with him. That sounds like Cowboys GM Jerry Jones,Nike Free 5.0 Black, right? This would be the best pairing since Seth Rogan and Franco teamed up for The Interview. What could possibly go wrong?    I guess we should move on.    A lot of my advice today will focus more on DFS values. I'm tempted to go with a huge Eagles stack this week. If the players really hated him that much, I would expect the Eagles to play their most inspired football of the season. Or they just don't give a (expletive) and will mail it in for the final game. But I'm going with the former.    Let's get started.             Rashad Jennings, RB, New York Giants    I'm going the other way immediately. Inspired or not, the Eagles D has struggled this year. The Eagles have allowed the most fantasy points to running backs this year. But more importantly, Jennings has scored at least 10 fantasy points in three consecutive games.     Bilal Powell, RB, New York Jets    You want to stack a lot of your teams with players who have a lot to play for. The Jets are in a win-and-in situation. Powell has played well over the last month, with three touchdowns in four games. He's had at least 80 scrimmage yards in those games. Most of these DFS leagues are PPR so get him in your lineup ASAP.    Kyle Rudolph, TE, Minnesota Vikings    The Vikings and Packers will close out the regular season on Sunday night. Rudy torched the Packers the last time they played. He's had five receiving touchdowns this year to set a career high.    A quick side note here. There will be no Like/Dislike this week. I know, contain your disappointment. Here's the deal. I would love to write it. But my poor editor, the Franchise needs a little bit of a break. He doesn't need to spend his New Year's Eve sorting through my usual talking points of the WWE, Star Wars and how much Peyton Manning is done.      FedEx Air & Ground Players of the Week:Vote: Tom Brady, PatriotsVote: Drew Brees,Nike Juvenate Grise, SaintsVote: Carson Palmer, CardinalsVote: Adrian Peterson, VikingsVote: Doug Martin, BuccaneersVote: Todd Gurley, Rams    But I had planned to focus my attention on the fact Aaron Rodgers looked like hot garbage last week against Arizona. And I've noticed all of those Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the league people have gone pretty silent in recent weeks. Well, they surface long enough to make excuses for Rodgers. He has no line,Nike Free Blauw Roze, no receivers,Grey Michael Kors Tote Bag, etc. Which is fine. But look at what Cam Newton has worked with this year. Look at what Tom Brady has worked with through the entirety of his career. Just stop it, people. Rodgers is fine, but he's not even the best of his generation.    All right, where was I?    Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB, Buffalo Bills    Again, you want a quarterback who will play for something. He's had 13 touchdown passes in his last five games.    Sam Bradford, QB, Philadelphia Eagles    This is an audition for the next coach of the Eagles. The Giants have allowed the most fantasy points to quarterbacks over the last two weeks.    James White, RB, New England Patriots    He's averaged more than 12 fantasy points in his last four games. He's even better in PPR leagues.             Tim Hightower, RB, New Orleans Saints    He won a lot of people fantasy titles in Week 16. The matchup against the Falcons is pretty good. Atlanta has allowed the fifth-most fantasy points to running backs.     Cameron Artis-Payne, RB,Nike Air Max 2017 Sale, Carolina Panthers    This could get dicey if Jon Stewart finds his way on to the field. But if CAP is the solo back, he's a rather nice option as the Panthers have spent the last week loathing the fact they lost the perfect season. I wouldn't want to be Tampa Bay right now. And as a side note, it's going to be important to avoid Cardinals players if possible. Their game becomes moot if the Panthers win that early game.    Marvin Jones, WR, Cincinnati Bengals    Again, follow the theme here; the Bengals have something to play for. And you kind of had to be impressed with AJ McCarron on Monday night. The QB seems a little overconfident, but don't you want that in a QB? He obviously out-kicked his coverage when he selected his bride. So how does that not translate? In any event, Jones is a nice play because the Ravens just won their Super Bowl last week and will go back to being awful.         Zach Ertz, TE,Mens Adidas White Trainers, Philadelphia Eagles     He's had 30 targets in the last two weeks, which is the most in the NFL. My only fear here is Bradford realizes he won't get a new contract while checking down to the tight end.    Zach Miller, TE, Chicago Bears    The Bears placed Alshon Jeffery on IR Tuesday morning,Nike Air Max 2015 Sort, so Miller becomes the top option in the passing game. He's going to make Martellus Bennett expendable in the offseason. And this Bears fan hopes he can develop into our Greg Olsen next year. Dare to dream, right?    Titans D/ST     Who the (expletive) is going to be the quarterback for the Colts this week? Josh Freeman? Ryan Lindley? This is hilarious. And the Colts do have something to play for. But Freeman, bruh.    Cairo Santos, K, Kansas City Chiefs     I don't play in DFS leagues with kickers. But if I did, I'd go with Santos because the Raiders have allowed the second-most fantasy points to kickers this year.    In the latest episode of the NFL Fantasy LIVE podcast,Air Force 1 Kopen, the gang weighs in on some Week 17 matchups they like and don't like and talk about some lessons that they have learned during the 2015 fantasy season. Don't forget to subscribe to the show or download each episode HERE!    -- You can hit Rank up for more advice or let him know how lousy his picks are on Twitter @adamrank. Don't be thrown off by his # wars, though.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:17 , Processed in 0.064888 second(s), 26 queries .