4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-15 14:50:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Javone VickerieAs anguish continues to grip a Sparendaam family just 24 hours after the death of a 22-year-old man, his grieving mother says that if police had acted swifter to the reports she made, her son would have been alive today.Michael HamiltonKaren Hamilton told Kaieteur News that about two months ago, her son Michael Hamilton told her that his killer threatened to “done he dance” (kill him).“I went to a wake a night and meh son come and tell meh ‘Karen the same guy wuh put gun behind Stephon (Nephew) head, see me tonight and because I watch at him he threaten me and tell me if I watch he he gon done me dance,” Hamilton said.The mother added that the following day, while attending a funeral she received a frantic call from a family member, who informed her that her son’s killer was at his grandmother’s residence discharging a number of rounds.“When I get the call that the boy shooting up at me mother house,cheap nfl jerseys, I travel down deh and then I hear that the boy come down the road on a bicycle with a gun in he hand,” Karen Hamilton said.The woman recounted that the assailant then went to her brother’s yard and asked him if he recognized a young woman that might have passed along the street.“Me brother tell he that he ain’t see no girl pass through the street. He seh that when he go pon de corner dem boys tell he is nah girl duh man looking fuh, is yuh son… because ah some girl he deh wid,” Hamilton explicated.She added that when the gunman who police identified as “Oswald” returned to her mother’s house, she overheard her nephew speaking and began another shooting spree.“Me daughter de coming behind and like when me nephew hear the shot dem he run out pon de road and me daughter hold on pon he. When me daughter hold on pon he, de boy still firing shots and me son deh over Goedverwagting weeding me yard and hear the shots too and run over here,” Karen Hamilton said.She recalled that when her son arrived in Sparendaam, he gave chase behind the gunman who fled on his bicycle. She added that during the chase the gunman started to fire shots at him.Luckily enough, her son was not injured, but Hamilton said that she walked right pass her son’s killer who stood with a gun in his hands at the street corner.The mother said that when she decided to report the matter to the Sparendaam Police Station, a whole series of events begun which forced her son to live in fear.Hamilton said that on four different occasions gunmen revisited the Sparendaam house and continuously sprayed bullets. She said that on one occasion, police arrived at the house and retrieved a bullet from a neighbour’s yard.“Police just come and ain’t had no time wid duh till duh come an afternoon and ask me son if he want to go wid dem and they gon give he bullet proof vest so he tell them he gon talk to dem later,” Hamilton reiterated.The woman told this publication that her son contacted her and told her “mommy me ain’t trust dem suh me ain’t going nowhere with them” thus he refused the officers’ offer.Hamilton said that while she and son attended a wake in Goedverwagting, Hamilton noticed a few young men “ganging up” so he decided to go to a relative shop and a man began to trace him.“He seh he go in by me brother-in-law shop and he stay lil and he come out back believing that dey gone so he tek West Road on the line and go down, but like de boy call up de rest ah dem and tell dem weh he been,” The mother said.Hamilton said that according to one of the shop attendants, after her son exited the shop, a car suddenly pulled up behind him. “Me son tell me when he turn around the most he coulda do was duck he head down below the bicycle wheel and dart through some street corners and disappear,” Hamilton said.She added while at a fish shop she heard dozens of gunshots where she later heard that her son was shot in the buttocks. She said that she saw one of the gunmen while talking to her cousin on the phone.The woman further said that after he was shot on that occasion she took him to the hospital where he was given a medical testimonial and returned to the police station.“They took reports and statements that night and the next day Oswald come to de house and call out for me son, but after he ain’t get no response he go away,” the visibly upset mother said.Hamilton added that the following night, the determined gunman returned with his weapon along with two of his friends and sat outside the yard.“Two walk pass the corner and Oswald go through the back street and then me mother dem seh is all dey here is gunshots fire and dey run after dem, but he run in he girlfriend yard.”She said that the police was summoned to search her mother’s house based on an allegation that the house had “more guns than the police force”.The angry mother said that when she arrived at the home, dozens of officers were present carrying out searches in different areas of the residence.“I start buse dem and tell dem that’s why me son ain’t trust y’all. I tell dem that I gon go to the commissioner the next morning. The police words was ‘banna leh we go along, all we got to do is come back and pick dem up in body bags’,” the mother lamented.The woman further alleged that the same police arrived at the house on Tuesday night and said, “He get what he deserve”.“Every other day I been going to the police station because with all dem boys wuh been walking round here me son get frighten and go by he aunty because dey de targeting he,” the woman lamented.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 17:53 , Processed in 0.060810 second(s), 28 queries .