9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-16 10:07:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Some residents of ‘B’ Sophia were thrown into deep mourning as one of their youngest members died by drowning yesterday. The victim was 18-month-old Malachi Williams who fell into a bucket of water and drowned.The child’s guardian,Wholesale Jerseys Online, 62-year-old Evelyn Latchmin, discovered the child with his face down in a bucket around 10:30 hors yesterday.According to Latchmin, she left child sleeping in the house to go to a neighbour for water since there is no potable water in her yard.Malachi Williams“It as less then 10 minutes…I put he down fuh sleep and I just went over de road fuh water and when I come back I go in de bed room but he ain’t went on de bed so I start calling fuh he,” the woman said.The woman said that after not getting any response she kept calling and began a frantic search around the house for Malachi.“Is when I  run out back the bedroom I glace over at the dining table and I see “Malo” foot up in de air and he head down in the bucket.”.The woman said she grabbed the child out of the bucket and began screaming for help.A neighbour said that after hearing the screams she ran over to see what was the problem.“When I reach over I see Aunty Evelyn holding “Malo” and he was frothing from he mouth and right away I asked wha happen, and she tell me like he drown,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online,” the neighbour related.The woman added that they immediately rushed the child to the Georgetown Public Hospital but from her estimation the child was already dead when they arrived at the institution.As news of the child’s death got around the community neighbours converged at Latchmin’s home I, shock and grief.Little Malachi was left with Latchmin when he was just a few weeks old.According to the woman,Jerseys From China Online, in 2007 a woman approached her stall in ‘B’ Field,China Jerseys Online, Sophia to purchase $40 worth of cigarettes.Latchmin said the woman was carrying a baby and asked her to keep the baby as she was going around the corner and would return shortly.“The woman never came back. I didn’t know what to do so I just decided to keep the baby hoping that the woman would come back,” Latchmin said.She said from that moment on the baby became the neighborhood baby.With the assistance of neighbours the woman said she began taking care of the child and gave it a name.The baby was taken to the South Road Clinic where fortunately a nurse recognized him by a birthmark on his left foot.“The nurse then give us the mother’s name as Nicola Williams and the estimated time of the child’s birth,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, but we never located the mother,NFL Jerseys China Online,” one neighbour said.However once they got the mother’s name the neighbours said they all decided on a name for the baby.“We decided to name him Malachi Williams, because the name is a biblical name and it was a man in the olden days who touched the lives of many,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, and that is what this baby did,Cheap Jerseys Online,” the woman said.Neighbours said that on more than one occasion efforts were made to secure a birth certificate for little Malachi but that never materialised since none of them was biologically related to him.Over at Aunty Evelyn’s home neighbours were heard lamenting of how jovial the child was and the fact that he was loved by everyone who came into contact with him.They also spoke of how much interest Aunty Evelyn showed in the child she grew to love as her own.The woman said now life would not be the same for her as Malachi had become her companion.“I loved that child as my own; he became a part of my family. I did all I could for him; he was never short of anything,” Latchmin said.The woman said that despite the fact she is not employed when she wasn’t able to provide for little Malachi, her neighbours stepped up to the task.The woman added that her son who lives with her also ensured that Malachi was well taken care of.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 16:00 , Processed in 0.066813 second(s), 26 queries .