9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-17 02:36:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– was wanted for brutal cutlass attack on reputed wifePolice yesterday nabbed a 46-year-old suspect who was wanted for brutally attacking his reputed wife with a cutlass last Friday morning.The suspect who is known as “Snake Eye” was caught just around 16:00hrs.Kaieteur News learnt that the suspect was caught in the vicinity of the Providence Police Station. His wife, Roxanne Goodman,Andre Drummond Pistons Swingman Jersey, who was discharged from the hospital yesterday told this newspaper that she is still suffering from severe headaches.The woman said that she can now breathe a sigh of relief knowing that her husband is behind bars.“I now feel better because I know the police have him” the woman said. She now hopes that justice would be served.“I want him to get the full brunt of the law book for what he did to me”. She also said that she has been getting assistance from various persons. The woman said that Ministry of Human Services and Social Security has come forward and assisted the family.The woman was viciously attacked by her reputed husband on Friday morning as she walked to work.The alleged attacker,Authentic Avery Bradley Celtics Jersey, according Goodman,Kevin Durant USA Jersey, spent six months in prison for brutally beating her on one occasion. The woman said she separated from her husband some 14 months ago. The woman recounted that Friday morning, around 9:30hrs,James Harden USA Jersey, she was on her way to work when she was attacked by her reputed husband.“He come from behind me and seh he gon kill me and after that he started to chop me.”Goodman said that her husband chopped her first to the head,Jeremy Lin Nets Swingman Jersey, and that wound carried 30 stitches inside and out. She said that she placed her hands in front of her face to prevent him from chopping her there and she almost lost her hand.The woman has a gaping wound to the hand which carried well over 15 stitches.Thinking that chopping her was not enough, the man whipped out a long-bladed knife and tried to stab Goodman.. None of the wounds penetrated because the woman blocked the knife with her handbag.Goodman’s daughter,Authentic Russell Westbrook Thunder Jersey, Roxanne Smith,Authentic Dwyane Wade Bulls Jersey, also related several instances of abuse while she lived with her father. According to the daughter, her father starved her on numerous occasions when she tried to intervene whenever he was beating her mother. She also said that the father would starve her brothers and sisters whenever he drank alcohol.On another occasion, the daughter,Authentic Tobias Harris Pistons Jersey, who is expected to give birth to her first child, said that she remembers her father beating her mother with a bicycle chain,Michael Jordan Bulls Jersey, and leaving her with a broken arm. The woman had to seek refuge in neighbouring Suriname for a few weeks.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 04:17 , Processed in 0.066745 second(s), 26 queries .