9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-18 00:10:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A four year-old boy is among the persons reported missing, over the past week.  The child, Nicholas Raj Gautier has been missing since last Thursday.According to his mother, Jacqueline Alonzo,Dickie Moore Canadiens Jersey, her son was left in the care of his paternal grandmother, Linda Manroop,Cheap Chicago Bears Jersey, who has been unreachable since Thursday.The worried mother said that her son was “just staying” at his grandmother’s house in Washington, West Coast Berbice but it appears that the woman has taken the child and disappeared.The young mother related that after all calls made to Manroop’s cell phone on Thursday went unanswered, she left her residence in Lodge, Georgetown and travelled to West Coast Berbice but neither her son nor his grandmother could be located, even at her usual place of abode.Missing: Corren NewtonAll other efforts made to contact Manroop, Alonzo said,Minnesota Twins Matt Belisle Jersey, have since proven unsuccessful.  But she believes that her son’s disappearance is owing to an ongoing court matter involving his father.“We have an ongoing issue before the court and he (the child’s father) is currently in police custody),”she said adding that it appears that Manroop is deliberately keeping her child away for her.“Those were my first thoughts because she refuses to answer her phones. I never gave her my child to keep.  He only went to stay with his grandmother when I travelled to Trinidad and I eventually left him with her after he started attending Nursery school in Berbice but I would always support my son,” the concerned mother of five added.The mother related that she had planned on having her son return home after he would have completed Nursery school.“He would usually return home on holidays to spend time with his other siblings.  My son is only in Berbice because of the current schooling arrangements.”From all appearances,Nick Perry Packers Jersey UK, Alonzo said that she is only left to believe that Manroop might have left the jurisdiction with her son.“I don’t believe that she would physically harm her grandson but she travels and she has certain documents, so she could travel out the country,Paul Goldschmidt Diamondbacks Jersey, to Trinidad or maybe Suriname with him. I don’t have any issue.  I don’t want problems.  I just want my son back,Tampa Bay Rays Colby Rasmus Jersey,” she added.Missing: Four year -old Nicholas Raj Gautier and his grandmother, Linda Manroop.Alonzo has since lodged a report at the Fort Wellington Police Station.  Members of the public knowing the whereabouts of four year- old,St. Louis Cardinals Randal Grichuk Jersey, Nicholas Raj Gautier and his grandmother Linda, are asked to contact his relatives on telephone numbers, 669-2025, 6937602, 6196411 or the nearest police station.Meanwhile, concerned relatives of 36 year –old, Corren Newton are also seeking the assistance of the public to locate her.Theresa Harris,Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Ricky Nolasco Jersey, the woman’s mother, related that her daughter has been missing for more than a week. Newton was last seen at her residence at Diamond New Housing Scheme, East Bank Demerara.The worried family members described Newtown as “a heavy drinker, who would sometimes have seizures,Julio Teheran Braves Jersey,(fits).” They are asking members of the public to be on the lookout for her and assist with her safe return.“We want to send her to rehab, because she needs it,” the mother said.  Persons knowing the whereabouts of Corren Newtown are asked to contact her relatives on telephone numbers, 261-0609, 616-9301 or the nearest police station.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 15:26 , Processed in 0.062416 second(s), 26 queries .