10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-18 08:37:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The possibility of a repeat investigation,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, among other recommendations,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, could be required before an official pronouncement is made as to whether anyone is to be blamed for the death of four-year-old Jaden Mars, who died at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) in December of last year.GPHC Director,Jerseys From China Online,Dr. Sheik AmirAt least this is according to Director of Medical and Professional Services at the GPHC, Dr. Sheik Amir, who, in an invited comment yesterday, said that he was unable to discuss the findings thus far relating to the child’s demise. Mars died at the hospital almost one week after being admitted there to have his tongue sutured.Dr. Amir disclosed yesterday that although an investigation has been completed at the level of the hospital, the findings have since been sent to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Dr. Shamdeo Persaud, to be examined.  However, this publication understands that the CMO is currently on sick leave and has not been able to peruse the report from the hospital on the findings.  “This is a hospital committee ‘finding’ so until a pronouncement has been made on what the final findings are,Cheap Jerseys Online, I don’t think that we should release anything,” said Dr. Amir.In explaining the process of such investigations, he was at pains to emphasise that following the hospital’s investigation and the CMO’s perusal,Wholesale Jerseys Online, the findings are then sent by the CMO to an Expert Committee.  The latter Committee, Dr. Amir said, is tasked with further scrutinising the findings and deliberating on same after which the final pronouncement is likely to be made.“So although the hospital committee has some findings and recommendations, we cannot advertise that as yet until the Expert Committee, which has other people than those that are at the Georgetown Hospital, sits down and deliberates on that,” Dr. Amir firmly asserted.Aside from thoroughly scrutinising the report, the role of the Expert Committee, he disclosed, could range from doing additional interviews to recommending that the hospital redo its investigation. “There are so many things that they can do,Cheap Jerseys From China Online,” noted Dr Amir.He added that “it is just like the Maternal Mortality Committee; every institution,NFL Jerseys China Online, if there is a maternal death,China Jerseys Online, has to have a committee that meets and they too are required to send their findings to the CMO.”“The CMO will then decide if it is good enough, or not, and he will then pass that on to the Expert or National Committee and they will meet and look at the findings then they will decide if they need to go and interview anybody else or whatever action is seen as necessary,” informed Dr. Amir.The comments voiced by the GPHC Director were forthcoming even as mother of the dead child, Nathalie Caseley, intimated to this publication that her “patience is wearing thin.” She disclosed that although a call from the hospital yesterday served to enlighten her that the hospital had finished its part of the investigation and that it is now before the Ministry, she is still unhappy with the pace of the investigation. “I am upset with the way this investigation is being handled because to me it is being done in a ‘turtle like fashion’,” said Caseley.Jaden MarsAccording to the woman, “I’m disappointed that the system has failed me and continues to fail me…the system is responsible for my son’s unfortunate and untimely death; whether it was intentional or accidental or due to negligence, in which case it could be classified as murder,” said an evidently distressed Caseley.Caseley, who is expected to deliver her third child in a matter of weeks, is adamant that she followed the required protocol by taking her child to gain medical attention at the public hospital which is mandated to provide free health care services. “I followed protocol, and instead of the health workers who (perhaps) didn’t, I am paying the penalty – the loss of my son,” lamented Caseley yesterday. “I hate how the system is causing me such pain; I don’t think I should have to wait this long for closure,” added Caseley.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 14:58 , Processed in 0.071259 second(s), 26 queries .