10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-18 18:39:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Nineteen-year-old Colwyn Mercurius was shot thrice by a lone gunman following a heated argument yesterday morning at his mother’s North East La Penitence home.Mercurius was shot twice to the hand and once to the buttocks. Up to press time last night he was being treated at the Georgetown Public Hospital.His sister, Colleen,Vic Beasley Jr Falcons Jersey UK, yesterday told Kaieteur News that it was around 09:30hrs yesterday when she received a telephone call from her brother informing her that someone wanted to kill him.Shot teen Colwyn Mercurius“He call me in a panic saying somebody wanted to kill him” the sister recalled. The man’s sister explained that the entire episode started Sunday night when her brother was attacked and shot at by the same group of men, who had attacked him Sunday night.The woman said she was on the bus park on Sunday night when her mother called and said that Mercurius was shot. That woman said that she immediately made contact with her brother and went to see him.According to the sister,Clay Matthews Packers Jersey UK, the family is living in fear since they have received threats. Meanwhile,Davante Adams Packers Jersey UK, when this newspaper visited the mother,Julius Peppers Packers Jersey UK, Allison Daly’s North East La Penitence home,Lynn Swann Steelers Jersey UK, she recounted that she was speaking to a neighbour when the incident happened.The woman said that her son came to her home early yesterday morning and was seen arguing outside with three unidentified men.Yesterday, the injured man was somewhat reluctant to speak. According to Mercurius,Drew Bledsoe Patriots Jersey UK, he doesn’t know who shot him or why he was shot.“Me ain’t really thinking right now…. I ain’t deh in no condition to talk to anyone right now.  I don’t know who shoot me or what de story is,Mohamed Sanu Sr Falcons Jersey UK,” the teen said.According to the mother, the three men left and her son came inside. About ten minutes later the woman said one of the three men came back.Her son who was at the front of the yard ran back inside towards her and the gunman was in hot pursuit behind him.“He run behind me and hold me….and de man pointing de gun towards me suh I tell he loose me,Franco Harris Steelers Jersey UK,” the mother explained.She further told Kaieteur News that her son ran from behind her.“After he run from behind me I close me eyes….and I heard three shots,Joe Greene Steelers Jersey UK,” the mother said.Seconds later she sent a younger brother outside of the yard to see if her son was injured.Mercurius was found in a close friend’s yard and was taken to the hospital by the police.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:47 , Processed in 0.056311 second(s), 26 queries .