10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-19 01:30:34 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Guyanese music lovers,cheap nfl jerseys, thirsting for good clean classical sounds,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, were serenaded and wooed by the Manhattans and Chi-Lites, undoubtedly two groups that would have etched their names unto the international music arena.At the end of the show on Sunday many were debating which was the better of the groups.The smooth silky tones wafted across the length and breath of the large auditorium of the National Cultural Centre and seeped into the Balcony area.Muffled screams eventually rose to a crescendo as lead singer of the renowned Chi-Lites, Anthony Watson, dapperly attired in a black two-piece suit, exited backstage and filled the venue with one of his more popular hits,wholesale jerseys, ‘Too late to turn back now.’ “I believe, I believe, I believe I’m falling in love,” he intoned to the screams from some sections of the audience.The atmosphere became surreal when Watson belted out his hits of yesteryear. The renditions just tumbled out, enwrapping the audience in a different era and they loved it.Shoulders swayed, fingers clicked as Watson hit an upward chord with hits after popular hits. Some reluctantly became involved, singing along at times to the more popular songs.When Watson belted out ‘Rainy Night in Georgia’ the crowd went wild.  “Do you like what you are hearing,” asked Watson and the crowd answered affirmatively. “Okay, I’m going to take you a little further back; if you know this one just sing along with me.”Me and Mrs. Jones ———.” The exuberant audience finished the line “….we’ve got a thing going on.”If those tunes titillated their spirits, the one chosen to bring the curtain down on the first half of the programme left them mesmerized. “Always and forever,cheap nfl jerseys online,” intoned Watson to voluminous roars. “Just like a dream to me that always comes through.”As the audience trooped out of the auditorium to get some snacks some were grumbling; not about the quality of the performance but its brevity.They expected much,wholesale jerseys china, much more and came into the second half of the show with high,jerseys nfl wholesale, almost unrealistic expectations.The audience held its breath while the Manhattans took their time making a grand entrance.When they did it was a resumption of where the Chi-Lites had left off; only for the fact that the music went way back to their embryonic years.The bona fide senior folks endured the nostalgia, clicking their fingers and tapping their feet. If only there was enough dancing room.   “Are you enjoying the show,” Sherman, the lead singer for the Manhattans queried after gracing the stage for some ninety minutes. Affirmative hand claps answered his question.“Well,cheap nfl jerseys china, we hoped that you had a great time because we did,” said Sherman.The audience sensed that they were about to wrap and while most felt thrilled by the more than two hours of ecstasy, they were not yet prepared to let the renowned singers go.The Manhattans,cheap jerseys nfl wholesale, by now joined by the Chi-Lites lead singer, belted out “Ain’t no woman like the one I got.” They then sent the audience home with a fitting rendition; “Let’s just kiss and say goodbye.”Some lingered behind to touch their stars and probably grab a goodbye kiss. The others left the venue teary eyed and sated.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 16:35 , Processed in 0.071545 second(s), 26 queries .