9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-4-19 14:36:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Latoya Giles A 39-year-old man is presently in police custody after allegedly stabbing his wife and setting their  Lot 213 South Cummings Lodge home on fire early yesterday morning.Nandalatcahman, 37, also known as “Nanda”, was reportedly viciously attacked by her husband with whom she shared a union of over 19 years.She has been admitted to the Female Surgical Ward of the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation. A large tube has been inserted into her abdomen to drain fluids from her body.Nandalatcahman,Ty Montgomery Packers Jersey UK, yesterday in the hospital The woman told this newspaper that doctors have informed relatives that the wound punctured her left lung,Jared Cook Packers Jersey UK, and she is bleeding internally.Recounting her ordeal,Eric Rowe Patriots Jersey UK, the distraught woman described her husband as a good provider, but claimed that he would turn into a “monster’ whenever he consumed alcohol.“He does behave good when he ain’t drunk…..but as soon as he drink de rum he does turn into a mad man”.According to the woman,Aaron Rodgers Packers Jersey UK, her husband came home around 01:00hrs on Sunday morning under the influence of alcohol and began banging on the front door.“I hear he come home….he was at a wedding,Vic Beasley Jr Falcons Jersey UK, but I did not get up. My son opened the door”.Once inside their modest home, the woman said her husband began cursing her.“Soon he come inside he start to curse me….telling me to wake up…..but I paid him no mind,” Nandalatcahman said.The husband allegedly went into the kitchen, where according to the wife he opened the refrigerator and started throwing the meat on the floor. This prompted her to get up.“I ask him why he messing up de place…I ended up cleaning the floor and went back to my bed,” she said.According to her, her spouse followed her to bed, which caused her to get up and go into the living room to watch TV.The woman said as her husband persisted,Julius Peppers Packers Jersey UK, she threatened him by saying that she was going to inform the court about his behaviour.The couple reportedly have an ongoing court matter,Lawrence Timmons Steelers Jersey UK, in which the husband was charged with wounding his wife.The matter is presently being heard at the Sparendaam Magistrate’s Court, and the husband is on $60,000 bail for that matter.After she had threatened him, the suspect allegedly went into the kitchen and emerged with a large knife, with which he allegedly stabbed his wife twice to her stomach.“He stand up behind me and stabbed me…saying that he wanted to kill me,” she alleged.Nandalatcahman said she began screaming and the couple’s 15-year-old son came to her rescue.However, the father barred both of them from leaving the home. The lad eventually managed to overpower his father and quickly exited the house.The damaged interior of the house Seconds after, neighbours who awoke after the noise erupted saw flames coming from the kitchen windows.The man was allegedly seen jumping through the veranda. He was caught by a police patrol that was in the area.  The injured woman was taken to the hospital by the police.Asked why she was still in the abusive relationship, “Nanda” claimed that she was planning on leaving her husband this month after the matter was called up at court.Relatives who were present at the hospital said that the suspect who was very abusive would prevent ‘Nanda’ from even attending church.“He don’t even want her to go to church……he would lock the door” one relative said.Meanwhile, Kaieteur News understands that the suspect is expected to be charged today. He is likely to be charged with attempted murder and arson.Only last week a Mon Repos mother of two,Dave Robinson Packers Jersey UK, Latchmin Mohabir, was savagely chopped about the body by her husband, Subesh Mohabir,LeGarrette Blount Patriots Jersey UK, who later succumbed after ingesting a poisonous liquid.***********************Magistrate Chandra Sohan refutes Kaieteur News article Yesterday, Traffic Magistrate Chandra Sohan in an interview with this newspaper said the article carried about him refusing to do a breathalyzer test and being abusive to the police is grossly inaccurate.According to Mr. Sohan, on Thursday evening he was involved in a minor accident with a man on the Vigilance Public Road and not the Coldingen Public Road as was initially reported. The Magistrate told this newspaper that even after the incident, himself and the other party involved, resolved the matter and both indicated same to the police. Magistrate Sohan added that at no time was he asked to do a breathalyzer test by any of the police ranks on the spot. He explained that the incident occurred a few yards away from the Vigilance Police Station and money for the damages done to the other party’s vehicle was handed over in the presence of the police. He added that it was only after reaching Weldaad Police Station that he was stopped and asked to do a breathalyzer test. According to the Magistrate, the test was done at that police station and he was sent along his way without any questioning. He added that the article clearly shows the unprofessionalism on the part of the reporter since no one contacted him on the issue.This newspaper had stated in an article carried in yesterday’s edition that the Magistrate refused to submit to the breathalyzer test on Thursday night last.According to the article, Magistrate Sohan was involved in an accident at Coldingen to which the police responded.The ranks immediately suspected that Sohan was under the influence and invited him to the Vigilance Police Station with a view to have him submit to the breathalyzer.The Magistrate refused and reportedly used threatening and abusive language to the ranks.He eventually drove away from the scene.This newspaper contacted the police yesterday and they are expected to issue a detailed statement on what transpired.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:58 , Processed in 0.066636 second(s), 26 queries .